The 23rd annual Orchids Festival at Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew runs from 10 February – 11 March, 2018. To celebrate this spectacular event, Kew has teamed up with The Travelling Naturalist to offer one lucky winner a seven-night botanical trip for two to Chiang Mai in Northern Thailand. The prize also includes two tickets to the Orchids Festival.
Thailand’s vibrant colours, culture and magnificent plant life will be the central theme of this year’s Orchids Festival. Inside the tropical paradise of the Princess of Wales Conservatory, visitors will get a chance to shake off the winter blues and get creative through a host of exciting new events and activities designed to appeal to all ages.
The Travelling Naturalist offers an exciting range of up-close tours of hundreds of destinations. Their seven-night tour of Northern Thailand is packed with highlights, including a visit to the colourful Chiang Mai Flower Festival.
We have one prize available to win, comprising a seven-night holiday in Northern Thailand for two, from The Travelling Naturalist – worth over £3,000. The prize includes return flights from the UK with Thai Airways, seven nights’ accommodation from The Travelling Naturalist, meals, excursions and airport transfers within Thailand. The winner will also receive two tickets to the Orchids Festival at Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew.
For more information on The Travelling Naturalist range of over 100 other expert-led small group flora, botanical, butterflies and moths, dragonflies and wildlife photography tours to worldwide destinations, visit thetravellingnaturalist.com.
To find out more about the Orchids Festival at Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew, visit kew.org.
- We have one prize available to win, worth over £3,000, from The Travelling Naturalist
- The prize is a seven-night holiday for two people to Chiang Mai, Thailand in February, 2019, flying with Thai Airways. The prize consists of a flight voucher provided by Thai Airways and a holiday package provided by The Travelling Naturalist (a brand of the Natural Travel Collection) and includes seven nights accommodation, all meals except dinner on day one and two, excursions, airport transfers to and from Bangkok International Airport and a tailor-made itinerary including excursion transfers
- The flights are from London Heathrow International Airport, Terminal 2 and to Bangkok International Airport, Suvarnabhumi. Winners are responsible for their own travel arrangements to and from London Heathrow
- The prize must be booked by Friday 1 June, 2018, for travel during February 2019 (no extensions of validity are permitted) and is subject to availability, restrictions and embargo periods
- Please note: the prize does not include travel insurance, the winners are advised to seek advice regarding health and inoculation from a Travel Clinic or GP and it is the responsibility of the winners to ensure a valid passport and visa (if applicable) are acquired in good time
- The closing date of the competition is 11:55am, Wednesday 28 February, 2018
- The winner will be notified and prize arranged after this date
Please read our competition rules before you enter