To celebrate the conclusion of our Gardens of the Year Competition 2020, sponsor Inspired Villages is offering readers the chance to win an overnight stay at Raymond Blanc’s Belmond Le Manoir aux Quat’Saison hotel and restaurant.
Nestled in the Oxfordshire countryside, Belmond Le Manoir has earned a global reputation for offering one of Britain’s finest gastronomic experiences. The prize includes dinner, an overnight stay in one of Belmond Le Manoir’s garden rooms, a bottle of champagne and breakfast the following morning. With its own orchards and vegetable and herb gardens that provide the kitchen with ultra-fresh produce, Belmond Le Manoir is surrounded by lawns, flower borders and meadows, creating an idyllic, typically English setting, and guaranteeing a memorable short-break escape.
We have one prize available to win, comprising of an overnight stay at the famous Belmond Le Manoir aux Quat’Saison from Inspired Villages.
To discover more about the Inspired Villages retirement communities, visit inspiredvillages.co.uk
We have one prize available to win.
- The prize is in the form of a gift voucher valid throughout the year of 2020 – subject to availability, selected dates apply.
- Voucher must be redeemed on or before 31 March, 2021 and cannot be used over the Christmas and new year period, between 23 December 2020 and 1 January 2021
- Choice of up to four different rooms, subject to availability
- The prize is non-transferrable and must be used on a booking for two people
- Travel not included. Dinner and breakfast only – lunch is not included
- This prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
- If the hotel is closed due to coronavirus, the voucher will be adapted following the guidelines (for example, if the hotel is closed for three months, then three months will be added onto the length of redemption for the voucher).
- The closing date of the competition is noon, Friday 27 November, 2020
- The winner will be notified, and prize sent out after this date
Please read our competition rules below before you enter.