Many gardeners are seeking environmentally-friendly alternatives to products made from single-use plastics.
The Plastic-Free Shop is an online store supplying simple alternatives for everyday plastics found in our homes and gardens. All of its products are shipped in plastic-free packaging, much of which is made from reused materials.
We have three prize bundles from The Plastic-Free Shop to win, with a selection of plastic-free products for gardeners. Each bundle is worth £126 and includes bamboo pots and planters, a book, a seedling stater kit, woollen garden twine, a re-usable water bottle, coffee cup, plus more.
To find out more about The Plastic-Free Shop product range for home and garden, visit theplasticfreeshop.co.uk
- We have three prize bundles to win, of plastic-free products for gardeners from The Plastic-Free Shop, each worth £126, consisting of:
- 1 x Seedling Starter Kit
- 1 x Twool Gardener’s Gift Box
- 1 x Twool Tree/Shrub Tie
- 1 x Slot Planter
- 1 x Gardener’s Nail Brush
- 1 x Wild Sage & Co Natural Soap
- 1 x book: No. More. Plastic. by Martin Dorey
- 1 x Qwetch insulated water bottle
- 1 x Rice Husk coffee cup
- 1 x set of bamboo plant pots and saucers
- 2 x promotional matchboxes containing Seedball wildflower seeds and herb garden seeds
- The closing date of the competition is Thursday 9 May, 2019, at noon
- The winners will be notified and prize arranged for delivery after this date
The closing date for this competition is noon, Thursday 9 May, 2019. Please note that this competition is open to UK residents only.
Please read our competition rules below before you enter.