Little beats having some time off to relax in beautiful surroundings and recharge your batteries.
Nestled in a huge crater, the Eden Project Biomes house the largest rainforest in captivity, Mediterranean landscapes, stunning plants, crop displays, art installations, exhibitions and stories – all serve as the backdrop to their striking contemporary Outdoor Gardens. Here you can discover stunning displays of dahlias and salvias as they burst into an array of colour this autumn.
We have one prize available to win, comprising of two tickets to visit the Eden Project, with an exclusive private tour of the outdoor gardens, plus three nights’ accommodation for two adults at the luxurious Cornwall Hotel & Spa, including breakfast and dinner.
The Cornwall Hotel, Spa and Estate sits amongst 43 acres of lovely parkland just outside St Austell, Cornwall. The Cornwall is a contemporary hotel with 22 self-catering woodland lodges, plus the beautiful Clearing Spa, surrounded by an original Victorian walled garden. Unwind with relaxing Spa breaks, countryside escapes and an array of beautiful dining options including al fresco during the warmer months.
For more information on the Eden Project and The Cornwall Hotel & Spa, visit edenproject.com and thecornwall.com.
The Cornwall Hotel & Spa
- We have one prize available to win, from the Eden Project and The Cornwall Hotel & Spa
- The prize is worth over £500 and comprises of two adult admission tickets to the Eden Project including a private guided tour of the gardens and a three night stay for two adults at The Cornwall Hotel & Spa
- The hotel stay includes a luxury hotel room, three nights’ dinner, bed and breakfast and full use of all Clearing Spa facilities throughout, including the last morning of your stay
- The accommodation prize is subject to availability, valid until Sunday 30 December, 2018 and cannot be taken during the Christmas dates of Sunday 23 December-Tuesday 1 January
- The closing date of the competition is noon, Tuesday 9 October, 2018
- The winner will be notified and prize arranged after this date
The closing date for this competition is noon, Tuesday 9 October, 2018. Please note that this competition is open to UK residents only.
Please read our competition rules below before you enter.