Step into a tropical world within the enormous biomes at the Eden Project, and recharge your batteries with a two-night stay by the Cornish seaside.
Nestled in a huge crater, the Eden Project Biomes house the largest rainforest in captivity, Mediterranean landscapes, stunning plants, crop displays, art installations, exhibitions and stories – all serve as the backdrop to their striking contemporary Outdoor Gardens. Enjoy private guided tours through the Rainforest and Mediterranean Biomes, to learn about the plants, people and architecture behind the Eden Project.
We have one prize available to win, comprising of two tickets to visit the Eden Project, with an exclusive private tour of the biomes, plus two nights’ accommodation for two adults at the vibrantly-restored Fowey Harbour Hotel, including breakfast.
Sitting on the west bank of the River Fowey, with picture-perfect views over the estuary, the newly restored 37-room Fowey Harbour Hotel offers a quintessential seaside getaway, while the hotel’s Kitchen, Bar & Terrace offers casual, all-day dining.
For more information on the Eden Project and Fowey Harbour Hotel, please visit edenproject.com and harbourhotels.co.uk/fowey
Fowey Harbour Hotel
- We have one prize available to win, from the Eden Project and Fowey Harbour Hotel
- The prize is worth £500 and comprises of two adult admission tickets to the Eden Project including a private guided tour of the biomes and a two-night stay for two adults at Fowey Harbour Hotel, with breakfast
- The accommodation prize is subject to availability, valid until Friday 28 February, 2020, but is not valid during Christmas dates 23 December, 2019 to 1 January, 2020 or the half-term dates of 14-23 February, 2020
- Travel costs, additional meals not listed above and other excursions are not included in the prize
- The closing date of the competition is noon, Monday 14 October, 2019
- The winner will be notified and prize arranged after this date
The closing date for this competition is noon, Monday 14 October, 2019. Please note that this competition is open to UK residents only.
Please read our competition rules below before you enter.