Whether it’s a hardy pair of secateurs or a trusty trowel, we all know the difference having good quality gardening tools can make.
Burgon & Ball are offering the chance to win a bundle of tools and accessories from the ‘Sophie Conran for Burgon & Ball’ collection. This collection combines practicality with a contemporary country house style. The trowel, fork and secateur are made of stainless steel, for rust resistance, with touches of brass to add a unique style. These beautifully gift-boxed tools have a 10-year guarantee. Ticking stripes are a nod to the country house aesthetic, while the cool grey of these gardening accessories brings them right up to date. The gloves and waist apron keep hands and clothes clean and protected as you garden. The watering can has a narrow spout for a targeted pour and is ideal for indoor or greenhouse watering. The memory foam kneeler gives knees ultimate comfort, while the tool bag is the perfect size to carry tools, labels, twine and all those other bits and pieces as you garden.
Find out more at www.burgonandball.com
Two lucky winners will each receive a bundle of gardening tools and clothing worth £195.92. All items showcase the distinctive signature style of Sophie Conran, of the famous Conran design dynasty. The bundle includes:
- The Sophie Conran trowel (RRP £19.99)
- The Sophie Conran hand fork (RRP £19.99)
- The Sophie Conran secateur (RRP £31.99)
- The Sophie Conran grey greenhouse and indoor watering can (RRP £26.99)
- The Sophie Conran grey striped tool bag (RRP £27.99)
- The Sophie Conran grey striped kneeler (RRP £20.99)
- The Sophie Conran grey striped gloves (RRP £19.99)
- The Sophie Conran grey striped waist apron (RRP £27.99)
The closing date for this competition is 11.59am, Thursday 15th December, 2022. The winner will be notified and prize arranged for delivery after this date.
Please read our competition rules before you enter.
Please note that this competition is open to UK residents only, over 18 years of age.