Little beats having some time off from work to relax and recharge your batteries, in beautiful and tranquil surroundings.
Chatsworth House & Gardens, in the heart of the Peak District, is one of the UK’s most stunning stately homes. Great Little Breaks is giving you the chance to explore it while staying at the 4* Best Western Plus Kenwood Hall Hotel & Spa. Set in 12 acres of parkland with stunning lake views, it’s the ultimate place to retreat to after a busy and exciting day. At Chatsworth House, you’ll be able to discover the breath-taking beauty within this magnificent house, as well as the glorious 105 acres of gardens featuring a maze comprising of 1,200 yew trees, the famous 300-year-old Cascade and the Lancelot ‘Capability’ Brown Landscape. It’s a truly spectacular site that guarantees an inspiring and unforgettable day out for every visitor.
We have three prizes available to win, each comprising of a two-night stay for two at the 4* Best Western Plus Kenwood Hall Hotel & Spa, including breakfast, afternoon tea and two tickets to Chatsworth, worth £400.
For more information on the Best Western Plus Kenwood Hall Hotel & Spa, plus country, coastal, walking breaks and more, visit greatlittlebreaks.com.
- We have three prizes available to win
- Each prize comprises of a two-night stay for two adults at the 4* Best Western Plus Kenwood Hall Hotel & Spa, including breakfast, afternoon tea, dinner on your first night, late check-out and two tickets to Chatsworth House & Gardens, worth up to £400
- Please note: each prize must be taken by Wednesday 31 October, 2018 and is valid any day except Saturdays (subject to hotel availability)
- The closing date of the competition is noon, Thursday 21 June, 2018
- Winners will be notified and prizes sent out after this date
The closing date for this competition is noon, Thursday 21 June, 2018. Please note that this competition is open to UK residents only.
Please read our competition rules below before you enter.