Little beats having some time off to recharge your batteries and relax, in beautiful and historic surroundings.
With a trip to Munich, you can explore one of the most important botanical gardens in the world, situated in the city’s leafy suburb of Nymphenburg. With over 52 acres, it features themed gardens, greenhouses and ponds. Don’t miss the nearby 17th century Nymphenburg Palace, where you can visit the former bedroom of King Ludwig II and the impressive banquet hall. The surrounding classical English-style palace garden invites for a stroll. Elsewhere in the city you can visit the Frauenkirche, Hofgarten park and Ludwigstrasse, and with your CityTourCard, you’re guaranteed free public transport as you travel between each beautiful location.
We have one prize available to win from the German National Tourist Office, comprising of a two night break for two in Munich, worth over £800.
For more information on the stunning building, parks and gardens in Munich, visit http://www.germany.travel/en/index.html
- We have one prize available to win from the German National Tourist Office, comprising of a two night break for two in Munich, worth over £800.
- The prize includes two return flights from the UK to Munich, two nights in a 3-star hotel in Munich (including breakfast), a Munich CityTourCard (valid for three days and two people) guaranteeing free use of public transport, two entrance tickets to the Botanical Gardens and two entrance tickets to the Nymphenburg Palace.
- The trip can be taken any weekend in 2018 (subject to availability)
- Please note: names on flight tickets cannot be changed once booked
- The closing date of the competition is 11:55am, Thursday 23 November, 2017
- The winners will be notified and prizes sent out after this date.
The closing date for this competition is 11:55 am, Thursday 23 November, 2017. Please note that this competition is open to UK residents only.
Please read our competition rules below before you enter.
and the prize goes to…
Rodney Thompson of DOWN