Time seems to stand still across the breathtaking landscape of Italy’s Tuscan and Umbrian countryside. Picturesque centuries-old cities and medieval towns perch on hill tops overlooking spectacular scenery, dotted with olive groves and iconic columnar Italian cypress trees. Italy has the highest number of World Heritage UNESCO sites anywhere in the world – eight of which can be found in these two regions, including the Val d’Orcia and city of Assisi.
With 100 years of travel experience, Collette’s worldwide travel collection features comprehensive land tours, river cruises, rail journeys, small group tours, garden holidays and more. Group sizes are kept small (no more than 19 people), allowing these touring journeys to be the most active, engaging, and rewarding experiences possible.
We have one prize available to win from Collette, comprising a 10-day tour of Tuscany and Umbria for two people – worth over £4,700. You’ll visit Florence, the ‘Cradle of the Renaissance’, stand inside one of Tuscany’s most ancient piazzas in Siena, stroll Assisi’s old city and explore the Etruscan hill town of Orvieto. Plus, enjoy authentic relaxed Italian dining with regional specialities and local wines during each dinner on this incredible journey through the Tuscan and Umbrian countryside.
Please note that the holiday prize must be completed before Tuesday 30 April, 2020.
For a full itinerary of this holiday, departure date options, traveller reviews and more holidays from Collette, please visit gocollette.com.
We have one prize available to win worth over £4,700 (from £2,399 per person), from Collette, comprising:
- A 10-day tour of Tuscany and Umbria for two adults, including return economy flights with door to door airport transfers within 150 miles, accommodation on a double occupancy basis, and 16 meals (nine breakfasts, three lunches and four dinners)
- Please note the Tuscan and Umbrian Countryside tour prize must be completed before Tuesday 30 April 2020
- Travel insurance, spending money, additional meals not listed above, and optional extras are not included in the prize
- If any tax is levied by any applicable tax authority in respect of this promotion, such tax levied will be the responsibility of, and paid by, the registrant to the applicable tax authority
- The closing date of the competition is noon, Friday 12 April, 2019
The winner will be notified and prize arranged after this date.
The closing date for this competition is noon, Friday 12 April, 2019. Please note that this competition is open to UK residents only.
Please read our competition rules below before you enter.