Start a new thread

14,701 to 14,720 of 29,275 replies

sotongeoff

Dean must be zonked out-my Christmases used to be like that

Is Nigella on?

Miss Becks

By the sounds of it, they rely on him a lot, bless him. Wait til it gets to Thursday/Friday! I'll be effing and blinding and banning Christmas for ever due to stress! But a good time will be had in the end! he just needs rest.

I just do a huge buffett Glyn!

Caz W

Evening all!  Sorry I've been AWOL but this Christmas lark gets a bit manic from time to time - visitors, visiting, shopping, baking, wrapping etc, etc,  Been in school all day helping at concert rehearsals, then dentist and now time to relax. Might even have a little festive brandy - medicinal of course.  Hope everyone is feeling well and getting in the festive spirit - will try and catch up now.

sotongeoff

Have been watching Corrie -there is still the smouldering battered husband story-line-this can only end badly

Evening Miss Nad

Advertisement

Matty2

Geoff - 

Just finished some sewing - bought a green hessian small sack for baby's pressies as I know she is having a syocking. I decided to embroider her name across it in gold and have just done it - with gold elastic!! then fastened  like a grape bunch of bells with quiet tinkles. Feel weel satisfied. Better than the ****** doll!

Caz W

Geoff

Saw this and thought of your Christmas cake

sotongeoff

Ye Bjay what did happen to the doll?-is this still work in progress or have I missed something

Nad

Caz W

Yes BJay - we never did see the picture of the doll

Read below too quickly and did a double take as I thought it said you'd bought some silky stockings

Tinkling Fairy wrote (see)
Bought some silly stocking

Matty2

Work in progress mainly because I gave up but now I think I will make the effort. Encouraged by fact we will all be together - thay can all have a laugh- only got till Saturday Aaaah

Son said Dean seemed very much in a hurry when he met him 

Just read through last posts, sorry, 

Miss Becks

You have GOT to post a pic of the doll Bjay!

Matty2

I'll see.

I will post a Christmas tree picture on Wednesday though

Caz W

Hey Becks - good to hear that Jess had a great concert.  The little 'uns are always the best (we could do with an "aaah" smiley).  Did the beard turn out OK?

Miss Becks

Hi Caz! It dried a bit hard, and was scratchy on her face she said, but it was only for 15 mins, and looked the part, so yeah, all good!

sotongeoff

Now if I had just walked in and read that..............................

Advertisement

Caz W

GEOFFREY - go and stand in the corner

sotongeoff

I would have thought we were talking about a santa's beard for a school play-I have no idea what is going through your mind Nad

Caz W

No wonder you have to change your identity every day

Miss Becks

You are one rude boy!! When you've finished standing in the corner for Caz, go back and do another stand for me!!! Bad Boy!!

sotongeoff

It is your minds- not mine-'onest guv-I'm innocent