Our new magazine is packed full of ideas and practical gardening tips to help you make the most of your garden. You’ll find planting inspiration for any size garden, guides to help you grow your own delicious homegrown fruit and vegetables, problem solving solutions, pruning tips and expert advice from your favourite gardeners.
Three ways to buy BBC Gardeners’ World Magazine
- Buy our August magazine online and get it delivered to your door
- Subscribe and try 3 issues for £5, PLUS get our 2-for-1 Gardens to Visit Card & Guide
- Download the digital edition of our magazine now
- Missed our May issue with 2-for-1 card in shops? You can still buy a copy online and save £££s at 392 gardens
Inside our August issue:
Monty’s veg patch
Discover how to get the most from your veg patch, as Monty shares his expert advice on harvesting veg and planning ahead for winter crops.
Pots for summer impact
Create instant impact in your garden. Arit Anderson shows how to plant up a container that’s teeming with colour and seasonal punch.
Save money and reduce waste, with our guide to gardening more sustainably.
Your ultimate cut flower guide
Discover how to pick, prepare and arrange your homegrown flowers into beautiful displays.
Water features to suit every garden
Discover the perfect water feature to suit any size garden and every budget, with Alan Titchmarsh’s guide.
Call of the wild
Want to try a more natural way of gardening, but not sure where to start? We explore rewilding on a small scale and offer easy first steps.
Coming up in the magazine next month
- Monty shares expert advice on planting bulbs
- Design ideas for small spaces
- Get your trees in shape with Frances Tophill’s pruning guide
- Make the most of shade, with Carol Klein’s plant picks
- Master the basics of container growing, with Alan Titchmarsh’s tips