Our new magazine is packed full of ideas and practical gardening tips to help you make the most of your garden. You’ll find planting inspiration for any size garden, guides to help you grow your own delicious homegrown fruit and vegetables, problem solving solutions, pruning tips and expert advice from your favourite gardeners.
Four ways to buy BBC Gardeners' World Magazine
- Buy the December issue, with your calendar for 2024 inside, in select stores or online now!
- Order online now
- Download the digital edition of our magazine now
- Subscribe today. Pay £44.99 every 12 issues and receive a Christmas bundle worth £47
Inside the December issue...
Your calendar for 2024
Discover our calendar 2024, included with the December issue.
Christmas tree care
Follow Alan's essential guide to choosing, preparing, looking after and recycling your Christmas tree.
Discover how to plans your winter crops with Monty's expert advice, and gather as much as you can for the garden for a delicious Christmas dinner.
Happy house plants
Give your house plants the best start to a long and healthy life in your home, with our first of this new seven-part series.
Thrifty festive projects
Fill your home with sustainable decorations and gifts that won't break the bank.
Your pruning month
Cut back grapevines and hardy shrubs now with Frances, and discover other plants to prune now, including hazel, wisteria and hawthorn.
Coming up in the magazine next month
- NEW campaign 2024: Grow something different
- Alan's guide to winter containers
- Nick Bailey's year of colour
- Hassle-free harvests with Jack Wallington
- People's Choice winner of Gardens of the Year 2023!