London (change)
Today 8°C / 1°C
Tomorrow 7°C / 3°C
3 messages
25/11/2012 at 19:51

I have a Robina which has a large section of splitting trunk - what should I do - cut it out and paint some arbrex on the exposed area? Any suggestions? Thank you

28/11/2012 at 10:44

I would get some advice from a qualified tree surgeon, they should do this for free or a low call-out charge. Just in case it is a sign of something more serious and to check that you will not weaken it if you do cut out the area.

Sorry not to be of more help

29/11/2012 at 19:26

Hello , maybe this site give you a little help?,best luck and regards, ThaiGer.

email image
3 messages