London (change)
Today 7°C / 3°C
Tomorrow 8°C / 7°C
26/02/2013 at 15:26

We were in the other place 12 months ago-mind you Kate was around more then-flippin work thing

Have reduced the price on the house-it was overvalued

Perhaps I should put me mules on??

26/02/2013 at 15:32
Nola wrote (see)
Was wondering what the MOB thread was....I was thinking "Mother of the bride" and was a bit confused!

I noticed the thread titled MOB, but didn't understand what MOB means. Maybe it's obvious to everyone else.

Anyway, I asked Mr Google, and he gave me lots of suggestions...

Man Over Board
Mind Own Business
Morbidly Obese
Mail Order Bride

http://acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/MOB

Something to do with bitching?
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php

What really p*ss*s me off is people who use acromyns that no-one else understands.

26/02/2013 at 15:35

Jo all my windows need a relly good clean and shine - if you are ever down this way.......

Pause

Ring on door bell and plant (camellia) I only ordered on Sunday was delivered. Very special one as it is my Grand daughters name. That is thanks to you Geoff directing me (us forum folk) to the right part of the RHS website

Now I have to put log edging round bed, fill bed with ericaceous,- first paint log edging. Busy busy busy at last. Mind you going up to Staffs again on Thursday - visit to Hollybush then I think

26/02/2013 at 15:38

I have written in that thread - must admit to being puzzled by the initials but didn't like to say as it took me ages to work out what btw meant and every one else seemed to know 

26/02/2013 at 15:41

Moaning Old Buggers-like Grumpy Old Men??

Dont think we should resurrect the initials dilemma again??

26/02/2013 at 15:44
Back for a brew ... What's with glum ness .... ???? I'm happy , it's sunny I'm on and off as in and out...don't carry iPad around ya know.
Need a brew , OH carried flags up to back (trolley) moaning that he gets roped in...tut I didn't ask him ..men folk, honestly

It is improving out there ...slow work that clay , forgot how bad it was ..silly me .
26/02/2013 at 15:44
Ps MOB I thought that was mafia lingo
26/02/2013 at 15:48

Ok garden experts - special plant has come - do I leave it in pot outside or because of weather - no sun here Bunny - put it in GH for a couple of days to recover?

26/02/2013 at 16:05

Greenhouse-for a bit

26/02/2013 at 16:13

Ah, now I've seen the 'Miserable Old' meaning of MOB. It's on the thread about whinging. That was a thread I'd chosen not to read.

I only post on tasteful threads. Don't do moaning and tacky.

26/02/2013 at 16:16

Odd that - jus went back to page 1 of that thread to see MOB explained - Geoff have a star you were right

http://bestclipartblog.com/clipart-pics/star-clip-art-9.jpg

I was I think Gary I have let off steam emough - just hope it sinks in. as you say this is tasteful and FUN

26/02/2013 at 16:27
26/02/2013 at 16:30

What a wally-ess

26/02/2013 at 16:56

I remember very clearly that said day you lot teleported in from the Beeb!

I have used this site for years n years, never ever joined forum's, as I have mentioned before, used it mainly for research rather than anything else.

Geoff was first to post with something like "I have arrived/landed safely" then a mass of strange names started popping up stating similar things, I thought what the heck

"It's an Alien invasion"

26/02/2013 at 16:58

Or Star Trek

26/02/2013 at 17:00
Doh interviewer .

Im back and suitably achy but pleased . Sun still shiny and bright , nippy but due a cuppa tea outside with my supervisor (dog) to watch sun going down

Wonder if anything on tv tonight , watched penguins last night
26/02/2013 at 17:01
Alien invasion
26/02/2013 at 17:03

Death In Paradise,Shameless,Heading Out(new comedy),The Railway,Football

26/02/2013 at 17:05

Ooop's! How rude! "Evening Everybody"

26/02/2013 at 17:13

Am finally warm.

Pd off with boiler that obviously knows am back!

Too cold out there to even think about doing anything. I must seive some of my compost so can use it, plus MP, for the dahlias which are still sat in spare bedroom. The Hoyas need a shower, to remove the dust off leaves, but the big one is smothered in flowers/buds already so that means may have those fall off. Oh well, still intend to do it.

OH rang, I was just walking back inside from the garage.

Yes, once the weather improves we'll all be outside as much as poss. The boards are always quieter then, except in the evenings when people want advice, or a chat. J.