London (change)
Today 14°C / 8°C
Tomorrow 13°C / 10°C
27/10/2012 at 17:25

I need some information please. Has anyone had the cavity wall insulation done ? We are getting ours done next week and I've heard it's very noisy so thinking of going out for the day. Guy came today to check house over. I'm hoping it will reduce our heating bills.

Dolores - is that you Bjay or is it Jo ?   This is like the twilight zone now .

27/10/2012 at 17:26

Oh no, not Dolores Umbridge, one of the nastiest characters I can think of.

Yes ErnieGeoff, Esme is my parrot. She came via the dog rescue! She has never laid and egg and I only have the previous owner's word for it that she is female.

27/10/2012 at 17:30

Have spent all afternoon trying to think up a sensible nom de plume.

http://i849.photobucket.com/albums/ab51/falcosubbuteo/great-pumpkin.jpg

27/10/2012 at 17:31

When Glyn, Chris and Hollie appear they will need a crib sheet

27/10/2012 at 17:35

Bogeyjean

Haven't had the insulation done- but have heard it done-it is noisy-hole drilling then pumping -I would go out- but not too far-they might drill through and steal all your jewellery

27/10/2012 at 17:37

http://s4.gardenersworld.com/uploads/images/original/15268.jpg?width=317&height=350&mode=max

27/10/2012 at 17:41

Esme needs a boy-toy

27/10/2012 at 17:43

Becks   Thanks Ernie/Geoff that'll be me out for the day then.

27/10/2012 at 17:43

Hi you mad lot. I thought I had got the wrong forum!

It's great to hear all the news, whatever it is. about kids, animals and general goings on, it gives me a laugh and boy do we need a laugh some days.

Well Ernie/Geoff don't read this, it will only upset you. I have seen my first C****** tree of the season, fully decorated in someones window. How sad is that..

I have bought my treats for trick or treat, I usually get caught out if any one calls and I am determined to be ready this year, I bet nobody comes If they don't no doubt OH will snaffle them, he is partial to sweets of all kind.

We are out this evening to SIL with posh cat, for a meal, so don't know what it will be. I'm no fussy I won't have to cook which is a nice change.

Becks. Do you take Jess trick or treating? or is she too young as yet. We don't have many children round here, mainly oldies and  young couples without children,

Have a good evening everyone.

ChrisX

27/10/2012 at 17:49

Whoever asked about cavity wall insulation? Yes noisy, but I'd be around somewhwere just in case.

If any holes in your walls, believe me the filler will fill them! At our previous house we opened the pan cupboard to find foam everywhere! OH has the frying pan cover at his little house now & he only said about the foam recently- the cover was 'buried' you see. But we did get it sorted obviously or wouldnt still be using.....

Think I know who's who..... my poor brain, am confused enough.

Anyway, who said that Herceptin doesnt cause nose bleeds?! Just blew my nose....

Oh am going.....beeper from kitchen.J.

27/10/2012 at 17:49

Becks 

Chris bring us back a doggy bag.

27/10/2012 at 18:03

Jo I hope we haven't got any holes anywhere then   There is a scheme here so we can have it done for free since last December but a lot of people paid for theirs to be done the year before. I would not be happy . We are having ours filled with beading not foam so I'm hoping for the best.

Have a good night, Chris.

Do you feel any better Kate ?

Not looking forward to my flu jab on Tues but don't ever want it again .

27/10/2012 at 18:08

There has been a bag of treats sat by the front door for a week-going out to eat Chris at someone elses house?-we used to do that

Bogeyjean-my jab at Asda didn't hurt a bit-have you seen the advert -that is where it goes

27/10/2012 at 18:12

What advert ? Thought it went in arm ? It better had.

27/10/2012 at 18:13

A common misconception

http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n627/thedogcody/Pocket.jpg

and it is done by the check-out girl

27/10/2012 at 18:17

Jean I do not feel better, cannot work out why I cannot get rid of it.

I need inspiration for a pudding/dessert/treat I have flour, eggs, sugar, jam and chocolate

27/10/2012 at 18:17

:- D :- D ErnieGeoff

27/10/2012 at 18:18

By the time I've worked out what's going on here and joined in its almost time for Strictly to start .  Will never remember who you all are though.  Becks - we love to hear about Jess.  Can we adopt her as our cyber grandchild?

27/10/2012 at 18:19

Kate-pancakes

27/10/2012 at 18:22

Just flown in on my broom, my legs got a bit cold tonight, better knit some leggings for Haloween fly past.