Start a new thread

921 to 940 of 1,972 replies

Busy-Lizzie

It's been nice here, south Norfolk, today, a bit windy, but there was some blue sky and sunshine. Car said 9° this afternoon.

daydaisy

There is a yellow warning of snow here in the North West, possibly arriving at lunchtime. I am glad that this is not a warning of yellow snow! Take care everyone when out and about. 

Good morning , nice day so far , forcast for some cold weather to come 

Coal delivery coming today , should keep us warm if bad weather hits 

Have a good day everybody 

Liriodendron

There's snow on the hills, and flurries down here which aren't settling.  At least it's not windy like yesterday!  

Redditch, raining and cold, supposed to have sleet this afternoon at 3pm.

Advertisement

Joyce21

Heavy snow shower earlier but sun is out now.

Absolutely bucketing it down with rain here, why are the forecasts always right when they predict rain?

Our dug out pond shape is filling up with rain water when we don't want it to!

Last edited: 12 January 2017 14:55:22

Pete8

Just been to the fields with my dog where there is a badger sett on an exposed west-facing slope.
For the past couple of weeks I've noticed bits of straw bedding strewn about the big entrance, but today the entrance was fully blocked with straw which I've not seen before. They've heard the forecast for heavy snow here in a couple of hours - or it could be instinct.
Their behaviour has fascinated me over the years. The field is an acre of private grassland but in 15+ yrs no one has told me off.

Sadly there's a dead adult badger nearby. No sign of injury, so maybe old age or illness :(

Pouring with rain atm and 6°

Fairygirl

Snow and ice. Zero degrees, or lower,  pretty much all day apart from a little while at lunchtime when it got to the dizzy heights of ....one. 

More of the same for tomorrow, although more ice than snow apparently.

Pete8

Now 2° snowing heavily and settling :)

Not had snow since 2013!

scroggin

Snowing here in Kent, not looking forward to tomorrow's commute to work

No snow, or even sleet, with me but just ten miles up into the valley towns it is 4 degrees colder and snowing quite heavily. 

Hope it's not too icy in the morning - that can be worse than snow for driving. 

Take care everyone! 

Very cold , 4 degrees in g/h so have put heater on , drizzly rain , snow due over night , so will be interesting tomorrow  Lincoln 

BobTheGardener

Temp under 4C all day, 1C now and falling.  Been raining most of the afternoon - hoping for snow myself. Leics.

SNOW, here in Aberdeenshire, and bitterly cold.  Looking pretty!

Advertisement

Plenty of rain and wind here all afternoon, dry but very windy here now, slushy stuff threatened for tomorrow but I don't believe it will happen here - only in Jersey!

Hello , just got home , no rain , wind or snow , cold but not sub zero , strange !

daydaisy

Snow arrived here in Cheshire last night though I am still waiting to see the landscape in daylight. It takes so long for the mornings to get lighter in January doesn't it. I do feel for the commuters in this weather and hope my grown up offspring get to work safely. 

Redditch, first dusting of snow.

Had to watch out for ice when walking the boys. Started snowing again at 8.15am.

hi I would send you sunshine daydaisy but at the moment we are having a couple of overcast days with a slight chance of rain.Logan i love you your photos of the snow just hope it doesnt  get to thick