Forum home Plants
This Forum will close on Wednesday 27 March, 2024. Please refer to the announcement on the Discussions page for further detail.

begonia offer

I have just ordered 24 begonias +10 packets of seeds from the daily mail online  for postage only

• Ryan LloydRyan Lloyd Posts: 395

That sounds good, please could you post the link? image

• mailonsunday.co.uk/promotions

Thankyou image

I've just ordered these too! image

• To good to miss imageimageimage

I must thank my friend who gave me the mail yesterday

I'm more excited about the seeds more than anything haha, just because I'm not sure what I'm gonna get :P

• Ryan

Did i put this offer on the correct forum as i am still getting used to using it image

I would say so, there should be a topic called 'Offers', as there are loads posted all the time image And I'm new too, well, been on here since saturday, luckily my ICT skills are upto scratchimage 

The people on here are honestly some of the kindest I know, I already have people sending me seeds for free and plants too! I'm sure you'll learn quickly and get on just fine. I just hope you don't get too irritated with my constant posting new threads haha, I just have so many questions to ask and everyone knows something, so you always get an answer. The fascination of this site still hasn't warn off me yet! (as I'm sure you can tell by this huge paragraph, sorry) image

• discodavediscodave Posts: 510

I got one by email from them for 72 Begonia plants for 75pence (you pay postage and packaging). Its also a T&M offer. 

• Tropical SamTropical Sam Posts: 1,488
    discodave wrote (see)

I got one by email from them for 72 Begonia plants for 75pence (you pay postage and packaging). Its also a T&M offer. 

Would you really pay £5.67 for 72 small Begonia plug plants in a garden centre? (add in the £4.95 PP)