another task i managed to do today was sow my first seeds of not only the year but EVER (well, properly
see pics below:
by the way the seeds i sewn and what i did:
- tomato red alert - 2 seeds per cell module
- tomato gardeners delight - as above
- tagetes tenufiola - 3 per module
- calendula officinalis - 3 per module
- dainty marietta - 3 per module
- french parsley - 4 per module
- mixed lettuce - 4 per module
- aubretia purple cascade - 4 per module
each plant had 10 modules each. tomato i sank about 1 cm deep, aubretia was surface sown but the rest were surface then covered with a fine layer of john innes 1 (which is what i used to pot the modules with). the seeds were put on after putting water in the bottom of the tray and waiting til the top of the compost was wettened (then the remainder of water drained).
is that all ok so far? im particularly worried about the temp and the condensation?
thanks ... nervous ..