14 messages
05/01/2014 at 09:49

Hi All

I have a list of free seeds I have been collecting from weekly gardening mags. I have taken what I want, gave some to my neighbour and family. I'm still left with quite a few packets.

If you want to see the list message me your email address and I'll send you a copy of the list.

I'll send them to you post free, first come, first serve. I just want them to be used by someone.

Use by date 2015   2016

05/01/2014 at 11:48

Hey folks .... probably better to do as Mark suggested and send him your email address via Private Message rather than put it on a public forum for all and sundry to see ............... if you don't know about Private Messaging  hover your cursor over Mark's avatar and you'll see a button marked Message - click on that and you'll find you can send him a message which can't be seen by the rest of the world. 

05/01/2014 at 13:53

Hi all

I have sent emails with lists to those who asked here and those who messaged me. I forgot to say, it's just flowers I have seeds for.

KEF
05/01/2014 at 14:20

Mark and other forkers who want to give away & swap seeds I've brought back the seed swap thread. Look in latest posts

05/01/2014 at 16:57

hi all

that's the offer closed now, I had a large responds. All seeds spoken for

05/01/2014 at 22:30

hi my name is Cecelia burke im an avid plant lover of all sorts im on the Ontario disability program and interested in starting plants to decorate a ltc home where I reside some I give to new residents coming in the the home if they would like one and I put others around the home inside and out its kind of a love hobby I like things that are unsual or different if you would like to send and share with us we would greatly appreciate then perhaps we could send something you need or would like my email is burkececelia at gmail.com  my address is 2140 baronwood drive unit 122 Oakville Ontario , Canada l6m4v6 we thank you for listening to us hope you have a wonderful New Year in 2014 love everybody my

05/01/2014 at 23:51

Does anyone know of a seed swap scheme in Scotland? or would anyone in Scotland be interested in starting one?

06/01/2014 at 00:45

Hi, Susan, I'm in Ayr, and looking for a local seed swap myself. I know there a quite large ones on here and on GYO forum, but local would be nice. PM me. Or should we start a new thread? I have tons to get rid of, but to swap for something different would be nice.

Edd
13/01/2014 at 11:48

I have just received a envelope this morning and someone is very happy. I can't thank you enough Mark 1963. I will take some photos of the planned area and give you some, before and after shots.

Kind regards
http://s4.gardenersworld.com/uploads/images/original/35867.jpg?width=640&height=350&mode=max

http://s4.gardenersworld.com/uploads/images/original/35866.jpg?width=640&height=350&mode=max

13/01/2014 at 12:06

Hi Edd,

Your photos have made my day! You got them really quick I posted them on Saturday morning from Aberdeen. Enjoy them

13/01/2014 at 19:00

Hi Mark, thanks for the seeds arrived this morning

14/01/2014 at 08:04

Morning Ian

Thanks for letting me know, hope you enjoy them.

14/01/2014 at 16:45
KEF wrote (see)

Mark and other forkers who want to give away & swap seeds I've brought back the seed swap thread. Look in latest posts

Kef,, is this the seed swap from last year by Sam Glendenning and if so can you back in the right direction please, I had so many great swaps and seeds last year I'd love to do it all over again.  Thank you

KEF
15/01/2014 at 08:42

lisa 69, the seed swap thread is now on page 1.  I suggest you post about what you are looking for, and any you have to offer. Don't worry if you haven't any to offer, like Mark 1963 not everyone wants stuff, some are just happy that their seeds aren't wasted.

email image
14 messages