101 to 120 of 656 messages
19/08/2013 at 12:53
fidgetbones wrote (see)

I am going to have some seed of roscoea cautleoides Kew beauty, shortly. These have  to be sown fresh like Hellebores and take up to three years to flower. I am looking for some yellow rattle. Also I have aquilegia black Barlow type.also a frilly red one.

Fidgetbones, I've harvested some more yellow rattle and I'd love to try the roscoea please, I'll PM you.

I know you have an acanthus you saved for me, sorry I haven't organised collection. I hope to get your way but if in the meanwhile anyone else wants it, let them have it. You can't look after it for ever

19/08/2013 at 12:58

addict, I'd love to try the clematis and the tropaeolum please,

I'll PM you

19/08/2013 at 13:05

Raspberry fool I will have some red squaw monarda it's still flowering ATM am happy to post you some when it seeds.... Addict as already discussed astrantia and pick n mix please I am sending yours out tomorrow

19/08/2013 at 13:08

also raspberry fool I think the onopordum, scotch thistle on fidgetbones post might be your big thistle

19/08/2013 at 14:24

Gardengirl could I have white campion please.

19/08/2013 at 14:25

Raspberry fool I have Sea holly and would like some echinops. I grow the purple and the white but I don't know what to look for in terms of identifying what is seed, so only send me a really small amount and I will know what to look for and hope to be successful in collecting from the white echinops.

19/08/2013 at 15:17

Hello Gardenmaiden you can have some white campion

Gardenmaiden wrote (see)

Stacy Docherty - I wouldn't mind some seeds of the two poppies you show.

David smith3 - I would also be interested in Rudbeckia and echinacea seeds.

I will have a look through mine as I possibly have Thalictrum, hollyhock (pink or yellow) and digitalis lutea (small cream flowers).

Do you still have seeds of the Thalictrum? I would like some of those if any left please

Can you message me your address

19/08/2013 at 15:34

Raspberry fool, I have Onopordum seeds. PM your address and I will send you some. The kindle kept describing it as scotch gristle, I can't cope with predictive stuff.

Nut, your acanthus is happy in its big pots. It tried to flower but I beheaded it, so it should be good and strong for next year.

The roscoea is splitting in its pods, so I guess its ready. I took off all that had split today and planted the seed, but there is plenty more to come.

I will also have a lot of Thalictrum flavum seed. 6 feet tall. yellow flower heads.

19/08/2013 at 15:46

Hi Fidgetbones, could I have some Thalictrum flavum seed please.

19/08/2013 at 15:47

Gardengirl I do have Thalictrum left. PM me your address. I'm hoping to do alot of my seed requests tonight ready to send off tomorrow.

19/08/2013 at 16:21

Garden maiden , can you message me your address. it is not ripe yet, but there is planty on.I will send it when its ready.

19/08/2013 at 20:37
Gardengirl.. wrote (see)

Hello addict

What are you after?  I like the look of the Pullsatilla red/blue mixed and I do like the sound of the pic n mix seeds - just like sweets

I have Honesty seeds purple

white campion

red campion

and sure a few more different ones but can't remember will have to have a look but off to bed now so later on

Hi I can't message you. There is no message thing on your profile! You are welcome to pic and nick seeds and Pulsatilla and would love Honesty and white campion in exchange. But how do I give you my address and get yours?  

19/08/2013 at 20:38

To anyone else who wanted seeds I should have messaged you. If you have no message then message me cos I've missed you!

19/08/2013 at 20:47

I think there is something wrong with your message page addict,I have just tried to message you for some seeds

19/08/2013 at 21:20

No Diddy I got them  Will msg back now 

19/08/2013 at 21:31

Stacey.Can i have some of the red squaw from you please?.

19/08/2013 at 21:59

Yes of course it's still In flower and I am assuming the flowers will go to seed!! ( first year growing it!!!!) will post when it's ready.... this ill check it is a red squaw lol it's a nice red one!!!!

20/08/2013 at 15:42

i have some white astrantia seeds going and soon when ready giant scabious.. pinks/white and mauve.. not harvested them yet thou.. may still have some white helebore left also..

dont know what i fancy in swap at mo thou...as gardenis undergoing serious ground works with new path being put in..

20/08/2013 at 17:13

could you put me down for some please as soon as they are ready?.

20/08/2013 at 17:17

Would love some scabious GF. When you are ready to plant let me know and I will tell you what seeds I have. Am always collecting 

101 to 120 of 656 messages