London (change)
Today 15°C / 13°C
Tomorrow 16°C / 8°C
5 messages
29/09/2012 at 14:25
I bought anemone wild swan, astrantia jumble hole and some brand new echinaceas this year. All are floweriing their little socks off. I recommend them all. Today, it is 20 o here, total blue sky and warm sunshine. No wonder the plants are happy.
29/09/2012 at 15:05

Oh good-,right,super,smashing-erm-don't know what else to say

29/09/2012 at 15:06

Oh I know -do you make tea from your echinacea?

29/09/2012 at 15:09

How long more would the anemone  and the echinaceceas continue to flower from this time onwards?

I wanted to get some as well (since 2 months ago) as I thought they will finish flowering soon,I decided to put them on my next year list instead.

29/09/2012 at 20:29
Kitty, the anemone has been flowering for month and prob for good while yet. It apparently flowers from may onwards but it's new plant. Jumble hole about the same I think. With echinaceas I cut back mid spring to prevent flowering ..I think this helps more flowers, sturdier stems and longer flowering. I recently bought more tili torch, cut back, and planted for next year. This is one of the very best orange flowers. Graemegarden, of the goodies no doubt? ...Yep I make echinacea tea, and from my camellia, and from my lemon plant too. Sorry, today's sunshine, no doubt over most of the country, has got me over-excited
email image
5 messages