Forum home Plants
This Forum will close on Wednesday 27 March, 2024. Please refer to the announcement on the Discussions page for further detail.

What's flowering in your garden today?

MrsGardenMrsGarden Posts: 3,951
All I've got are snowdrops and some straggley wallflowers! Make me green with envy over your early flowers.

• WintersongWintersong Posts: 2,436

Crocus and more Crocusimage And A Sprinkling Of Saxifrage but I have all my tulips showing through the pots now, and more alliums by the day coming through the soil. Buds on the Eremurus are stretching, Spirea goldflame is unfurling it's vivid spring foliage and the roses ofc. Clematis buds are woolly fat, I can see the flowerheads on my Euphorbias and the rosemary is laden. 

• chickychicky Posts: 10,409

Little irises and hellebores are my current "wows" .....and daphne is still going strong tooimage

• LesleyKLesleyK Posts: 4,029

I have hellebores too but I can't see them this morning because they're under the snowimage.  Spring will come, it will, it willimage

• Beaus MumBeaus Mum Posts: 3,554

Awwww Lesley it will come for you soon I promise image

I only have snowdrops but they are lovely and hope you all remind me in the autumn that is all I have so I can plant lots of spring bulbs image

• WintersongWintersong Posts: 2,436

I forgot my heeliboreimage

• ClaringtonClarington Posts: 4,949

We've got snowdrops and forced tete a tet daffodils. 

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Posts: 88,139

Snowdrops, Cyclamen coum, crocuses, Vinca major, native primroses and some other primulas, Vibernum Bod. hellebores and Leucojeum - and one daffodil nearly open image

Gardening in Central Norfolk on improved gritty moraine over chalk ... free-draining.

• Hi all image sun shining on the pots 4  crocus 3 little tete a tete,lots of leaves . The garden is not so just leaves image but hopeful. Down by the dyke (referred to neighbourly as a stream ha ha) A splash sunshine given by a bunch of daffs self planted, thanks to the garden fairy image  Remind me to get snowdrops for next year, yours sound wonderful Mrs G .