London (change)
5 messages
27/01/2013 at 11:28


Anyone know where I can get a rin water diverter for a 50mm down pipe?

27/01/2013 at 12:57

What's a 'rin' water diverter? Is that a make?

27/01/2013 at 12:59

IMDF, you might try greenhouse suppliers.

27/01/2013 at 13:00

Ah sorry you mean RAINWATER. Have you tried Google? There are dozens and dozens on there.

27/01/2013 at 13:03

50mm does not seem normal for a house- so is it for a greenhouse??

But as has been said -google is your friend

email image
5 messages