London (change)
Today 13°C / 11°C
Tomorrow 15°C / 14°C
6 messages
25/03/2013 at 21:38

I was reading the article about the fungus that is killing Busy Lizzy Walleriana and also how there are some strains of Busy Lizzy that are not affected by the fungus.

What has really upset me is that the other day I bought 160 Buzy Lizzy "Summer Waterfall" from Jersey Plants Dirct. When I bought these plants from them there was no disclamer about them being prone to the funus. I have a strong feeling that "summer Waterfall" is the Wallerianna strain of Buzy Lizzy, would anyone mind having a look and letting me know what they think are these Walleriana ?? 

http://www.jerseyplantsdirect.com/impatiens-summer-waterfall-trailing-160-plugs

25/03/2013 at 21:40

Jersey Plants Direct - Impatients Summer Water Fall

25/03/2013 at 21:58

I have always found Jersey Plants to have a good customer service -can't answer you question- but suggest to you contact them tomorrow and enquire perhaps??

26/03/2013 at 10:55

Sotongeoff       crossed paths I think

Derek

26/03/2013 at 23:14

I grew lots of Busy-Lizzie Walleriana last year and they were fine. I bought plug plants from Jardin Express, a French firm. (Live in France)

19/04/2013 at 21:47

Thanks mine are doing fine so far, when I put them out in my green house I lost quite a few to the cold, but have now put them on my heated propigator bench and they are coming along, lets hope they dont catch any mildew this summer 

email image
6 messages