London (change)
Today 15°C / 11°C
Tomorrow 15°C / 13°C
7 messages
25/10/2012 at 18:22
Hi been a bit slow in staying in contact had hubby home for 8 months as he got nade reduntant and this is when this all started when he was at work i could go out into the garden and potter a bout now we moving again and that's stressfull any way and i am a stay at home wife so my world is the home the animals and the wildlife do not have any human vistiors and we only have one car at present not a has grown this year had a handful ogf golden rashberrys so praying i can pull myself round again by making the garden and birds my new friends i have to find out the names of the 3 rose out the front and one frusha our greenhouse is dismantle ready for moving hope it will not be to long before hubby gets it up again would i be better to bubble wrap each glass plane or just the window ones ? i belive i have a damson and apple and pear tress all ready but will be taking mind from here i plan to post some photo's but not sure how i have to blogs a word press one and blogger one have a nice weekend from Linda
25/10/2012 at 21:01

Once you've moved and settled I'm sure that you'll feel much happier again, Linda. Who knows, you might get some nice neighbours that share your love of the wildlife and the garden.

25/10/2012 at 21:08
Thank you Alina W for your reply i keep you posted fromLinda
25/10/2012 at 22:15

Hello Linda, your new home looks lovely. I think it would be best to bubble wrap all the glass, it would be shame if it broke. Good luck with your new garden.

26/10/2012 at 07:15
Thank you Busy-Lizzie for your reply i will keep you uptoday as i get ti sorted my piture is of the front door and it has two climbing rose but i have to find out the names of them from Linda
26/10/2012 at 11:59

Hi lindapenny moving is such hard work but hust think get the new house straight over the winter and then when spring comes you can get out into your new garden. Im a stay at home mum too so can understand your frusrations at being on your own can bring. Hate the winter as i cant get out in the garden and the days are sodark and dreary at the mo. Try and keep smiling

26/10/2012 at 12:25
Many thanks Maud for your advice i will try and do that watch this space and i try to smile from Linda
email image
7 messages