I planted some Honeysuckle against an east facing wooden fence last year. The plants developed a white mould issue which I treated with a branded spray treatment. It worked to some degree, but spread very quickly, almost destroying the plants. I carefully removed all signs of the issue and cleared away all dead and dying vines. This year the plants have grown very well and I have monitored daily, but applied no treatment. We have just had a few days of rain in the South East and inspecting them today, I have found black spots on yellow leaves which fall away at the slightest touch and the mould is back. HELP, I love HoneySuckle!!!!!
Everything was OK now yellow leaves,black spot and mouldJump to latest post
1 to 2 of 2 replies