Forum home Problem solving
This Forum will close on Wednesday 27 March, 2024. Please refer to the announcement on the Discussions page for further detail.

Horticulture jobs

Hello

I am a student from West Thames college, we need some information horticulture jobs  and what skills do businesses look for employing young people 

Thanks 

• Hi Farouk. How are you planning to collect your information? Do you have a questionnaire? I think perhaps people would need to know a bit more about what you are looking for. Perhaps you could post some specific questions people might be able to answer. Make sure you thank them afterwards!!

• marshmellomarshmello Posts: 683

hahaha

" make sure you thank them afterwards !! " Just because this person is a student doesn't make him or her 5, you know.

• image Of course not, but people have complained a lot in other threads about not being thanked so I thought I'd pre-empt that and protect this young man from criticism. Once a teacher, always a teacher, perhaps.

• Matty2Matty2 Posts: 4,817

When will you realise GG that you are not the only retired teacher on this forum. There are many, who are spending  time looking forwards and developing  their horizons, and not always harping backwards to a previous life

One of the funniest things I've read. image lol

• LynLyn Posts: 23,190
    Gosh! I was a grave digger in a previous life, I will never get out of the habit of digging holes.
    Gardening on the wild, windy west side of Dartmoor. 

• SwissSueSwissSue Posts: 1,447

marshmello always has very questionable comments, I've noticed!imageAm I the only one? Shades of jc.

Questionable comments ? In what way do you mean.