London (change)
Today 5°C / 3°C
Tomorrow 6°C / 2°C
2 messages
26/04/2012 at 13:39

I have a greenhouse that came with the property and even after close inspection have no idea of the manufacturer.  It has 'square' metal guttering built in but the downpipe kit that supposedly fits all doesn't.  Can anyone point me in a direction to find a suitable kit?  I must admit my DIY skills are zero due to disablities so a purpose built kit would be preferable.  However, watching a recent episode of GW I thought I saw MD fitting a bicycle inner tube to his greenhouse.  If so, what type of glue was used to attache the rubber ot the metal?  Any help would be appreciated,especially with the weather we are having at the moment,

26/04/2012 at 14:04
email image
2 messages