Forum home Problem solving
This Forum will close on Wednesday 27 March, 2024. Please refer to the announcement on the Discussions page for further detail.

New look forum

I go out for the afternoon and now I can't access anything!!!!

• fidgetbonesfidgetbones Posts: 17,617

And th ed feedback gathering tool doesn't work either.

• FairygirlFairygirl Posts: 55,117

I couldn't post anything when I was home at lunchtime. Seems to be working now but my settings are off. I have my default as 'no email when there's a response', but the box is ticked at  the bottom of each page anyway. I've reset but don't know yet if it works image

It's a place where beautiful isn't enough of a word....

I live in west central Scotland - not where that photo is...
  • fidgetbonesfidgetbones Posts: 17,617

If this is it, I will not be around. Its hard to read, and navigate.

• FairygirlFairygirl Posts: 55,117

The latest posts button doesn't work reliably either. I've had to click on Forum, which takes me back to the topic headings, and then click latest posts in the area above that instead.  

It's a place where beautiful isn't enough of a word....

I live in west central Scotland - not where that photo is...
  • KT53KT53 Posts: 9,012

Hideous doesn't come near to my opinion.  It wasn't broke so please give us the old version back.

• NoraWNoraW Posts: 393

Fairygirl - we're aware of this issue, this should be fixed tomorrow image

So that I can make sure all of your feedback is collated, and to fix any possible bugs as quickly as possible, please can you pop any bug reports in this thread:

http://www.gardenersworld.com/forum/site-feedback/your-new-look-forum-will-launch-early-next-week/975698.html

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,663
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I use several forums and this 'very spread out' design makes the new design very hard to use. I read fast and used to be able to scroll down a page in a couple of seconds to see if there was anything I wanted to read or contribute to. It needs widening and compressing top to bottom!

• This makes it user unfriendly!

• RedwingRedwing Posts: 1,511
    fidgetbones says:

If this is it, I will not be around. Its hard to read, and navigate.

See original post

This is absolutely true.  It is too much trouble.  If it doesn't change soon I won't hang around.  I'll check back every day for the time being but if it doesn't go back to having a whole page of 'recent post' (not 2 or 3 items)  I will give up.  This was a great forum; you only had to ask a question and within a few hours someone would have the answer.  If it stays I like this you will probably loose your really knowledgeable group of gardeners.image 

And the spellchecker has disappeared too.

Based in Sussex, I garden to encourage as many birds to my garden as possible.