London (change)
Today 21°C / 16°C
Tomorrow 22°C / 15°C
9 messages
Edd
21/07/2014 at 01:10

Hi again Mike.

Can i have permission  to alter the above statement for those who do not have grass? 

I hope for it to be funny (only time will tell, with that) and that it is no disrespect to you but i would like your consent to alter it and hope you find it funny and like it too.

What i am trying to say is would you mind if i take the piss out of the above statment as long as i do not cause offence to you as it is not meant. Bugger me im sh*t with words????

Any objection. Mike ? Just say.

Regards

Edd.

21/07/2014 at 07:10
Mike - I do our lawn twice a year but never really know when is best to do it. Do you think there are good and bad times?
21/07/2014 at 07:24

Tell you what, Edd. Forget it.

21/07/2014 at 08:01

I thought a scarifying rake was another name for a lawn rake

21/07/2014 at 08:03
Clarington wrote (see)
Mike - I do our lawn twice a year but never really know when is best to do it. Do you think there are good and bad times?

I do ours in the late autumn and early spring - well, that's the plan anyway 

21/07/2014 at 08:36

What do you do with the moss? I have several bin bags full and I don't think it can be composted.

21/07/2014 at 08:40

If it's not been treated with a Moss Killer then pop it somewhere dry, and in the spring bundle it up or put it in a wire mesh cage like you get to put bird fat cakes in and hang in your garden in the very early spring  - the birds will come and get it to build their nests 

Lyn
21/07/2014 at 09:54

Firstly. I dont think that people who buy feed weed and moss killer to treat their lawns are 'Gullible'

I would like to see you use a ball of string to mark out my grass, blimey is there one so big!

How does the scarifying lawn rake remove dandelions, plantain, sorrell etc, pretty strong rake I reckon, where do you buy such a tool?

21/07/2014 at 14:16

Dove that is a great idea. I never use any 'killers' of any sort so can certainly use a bag for the birds. I expect the rest will go to the tip.

email image
9 messages