Start a new thread

1 to 13 of 13 replies

Site feedback

Best Engineering College in Haryana, Kurukshetra – TERII

TERII is one of the best engineering college in Kurukshetra, Haryana, offering excellent educational facilities and plethora of programs to choose from.

Jump to latest post

1 to 13 of 13 replies

TERII is one of the best engineering college in Kurukshetra, Haryana, offering excellent educational facilities and plethora of programs to choose from.

Visit now - http://www.terii.in/ to learn more about courses fees and facilities.

Hostafan1

well thanks for that. 

I always check UK based gardening fora for information on Indian engineering college options.

Hostafan1

Nice one!!!!!..................

Joyce21

A service station in Haryana State. . . . . . . . .

Give 'em their due..........at least it doesn't appear to be raining in Haryana.  It's P***ing down here and I'm tempted to sign up for their Plethora course

Advertisement

Joyce21

Philippa, we didn't have service stations, like the above, 40 years ago when I took these photos..........and still have few like it.

I just liked the fact there was no rain in your photos Joyce - it's hammering down here

Joyce21

Pouring here too Philippa 

pansyface

DO THEY DO CAROLS IN HARAYANA? 

I AM DUE TO GO OUT SINGING DOOR TO DOOR IN AN HOUR’S TIME. SO FAR IT’S NOT RAINING HERE BUT WHO KNOWS WHAT’S WAITING FOR US TEN MILES UP THE ROAD?

HOPE EVERYONE GOT THE CHRISTMAS THEY WANTED.

Joyce21

I very much doubt it PF but you could start a tradition.......

Joyce21

Carolling in the sunshine next year then Pansy 

pansyface

GONNA HAVE TO GIVE GLOBAL WARMING A BIG PUSH THERE, JOYCE. 

I CAN’T GO TO THE SUNSHINE ANYMORE SO IT IS GOING TO HAVE TO COME TO ME.