Forum home Talkback
This Forum will close on Wednesday 27 March, 2024. Please refer to the announcement on the Discussions page for further detail.

Email notifications are back

blackestblackest Posts: 623

Email notifications are back

However this now means that the 'kitchen spammers' also will get email if they get a reply on one of those threads so if they get posted on they may know the thread is up for deletion and post new ones so resist the temptation there is action being taken. 

You may notice most if not all the spam threads are gone. But it's reasonable to assume they will make new accounts and new threads

• Sir -yes sirimage

Thankyou constableimage

• blackestblackest Posts: 623

LOL did it come across like that image didn't mean it too.

Just don't want the scumbags to get any advantage.

• chickychicky Posts: 10,409

Blackest - many thanks for letting us know what is going on - I for one appreciate it !

• Busy-LizzieBusy-Lizzie Posts: 24,023

So do I. I sent you a message, Blackest. Don't know if we get notified about that at the moment.

Dordogne and Norfolk. Clay in Dordogne, sandy in Norfolk.
  • Val40Val40 Posts: 1,377

Blackest, we are grateful for all your information.  Some people just can't resist prattling on.

• pashpash Posts: 109

cool

• lazy gardenerlazy gardener Posts: 317

Once again they appear today-but someone always posts that they have reported them and them someone the other day congratulates the reporter

Just report them without comment surely??

Still don't get why the site cannot deal with this themselvesimage

• TinaTurner wrote (see)

Blackest, we are grateful for all your information.  Some people just can't resist prattling on.

So it would seem image

• artjakartjak Posts: 4,167

Hurrah! The email messages are backimage