Forum home Talkback
This Forum will close on Wednesday 27 March, 2024. Please refer to the announcement on the Discussions page for further detail.

Failing plants from online supplier

I bought some small verbascum plants from Sarah Raven's site and planted them about 3-4 weeks ago.Since then they have not grown at all - I would have expected them to show some signs of growth by now. Should I return them? Or just wait? Am I being impatient? Any advice anyone?

• I sowed verbascum White Bride on 25/3 they are about the size of a single primrose leaves only. About 4-6 inch spread I have still got them under cover and was going to thread when to plant out in the garden. So maybe yours just need little time to harden off before they get going along with some warmthimage roll on the summer.

• Hi Verdun imagehow big should they have be before letting them out loose in a the garden 

• Thanks Verdun will pot on instead image easier as no sooner get going in the garden and the  heaven's open,I'm in and out like a fiddlers elbowimage

• Outdoor girlOutdoor girl Posts: 286

Ah ok. Yes they were large plugs.  So I was a bit impatient to plant up. I thought so...I never was much good at waiting. Gardening is teaching me to be better!  Thanks everyone.