London (change)
Today °C / °C
Tomorrow °C / °C
9 messages
27/11/2013 at 15:26

Why not buy your gardening quiz questions from me? As a keen gardener of many years, I have written over 2400 gardening questions, which I use when supplying a couple of gardening and horticultural society's their quiz needs. I am a seasoned writer that has in the past been engaged by various media companies for their quiz material on a whole range of subjects. 

View my book:

My eBook "Confessions of a Quiz Show Writer" available at:http://www.amazon.co.uk/Confessions-Quiz-Show-Writer

ebook/dp/B007RD4SXS

Also see my BLOG: http://quizsupplies.blogspot.co.uk/

My email is quizsupplies@gmail.com

27/11/2013 at 15:30

This looks like a commercial enterprise  - Don't you think that advertising should be paid for?

27/11/2013 at 16:56

Why pay ?,when plenty of questions for free on Google

28/11/2013 at 16:42

Spamo-rama

30/11/2013 at 14:18

Oh Dear!

It was not my intention to upset anybody. I was just responding to a member looking for good gardening questions with verified answers. I do not have a website to promote, I'm just a freelance writer for the media. I'm a keen gardener of many years standing and have written questions for many TV shows, which include The Weakest Link, Telly Addicts and Garden Invaders. Also, some of my clients are well-known horticultural societies and gardening clubs, who use my services because many questions on the internet, including gardening questions, are unfortunately repetitive and not always correct. I'm merely offering an alternative to seriously minded quiz people.

30/11/2013 at 14:44

Hi Brian, I think the problem arose because by starting a new thread there was no way anyone knew you were responding to a query which was 5 weeks old  - unfortunately this site is targetted by Spam advertising from time to time which can really impact on the usability of the site and is very irritating - I hope you'll understand where we were coming from. 

You didn't say that you were offering material. 

30/11/2013 at 18:20

Well said Dove....

30/11/2013 at 19:51
Dovefromabove wrote (see)

Hi Brian, ............

You didn't say that you were offering material. 

Sorry, somehow my last sentence was cropped - it should say "You didn't say that you were offering material free of charge 

02/12/2013 at 18:57

No, I'm not offering FREE material. Otherwise that would debase my original work as they would be displayed all over the net for others to use at will and others will plagiarise and sell on. However, for a worthwhile charity, I would consider compiling a quiz for FREE.

email image
9 messages