Start a new thread

261 to 280 of 322 replies

Fairygirl

I'm a bit concerned about what you're looking at David.....

KEF

Making a special trip to rose nursery to find it closed

OL..........Cheer up...........you are obviously not a mug...........who else is canny enough to hold down a job which involves both Garden Centres/Nurseries AND Food...........that's smart without a doubt

Dovefromabove
philippa smith2 wrote (see)

OL..........Cheer up...........you are obviously not a mug...........who else is canny enough to hold down a job which involves both Garden Centres/Nurseries AND Food...........that's smart without a doubt

Only one other person that I know of - my OH, and he's very smart 

Being kind to people who ask for our help isn't being a mug, it's being a kind person.  If that person exploits our  kindness that's their problem, not ours.  We're still the kind ones 

Advertisement

Fairygirl

Quite so Dove - and I think we all know 'who' we'd rather be 

Orchid Lady

Thank you everyone....and I wasn't looking for sympathy or anything else, I did write a post on another thread and lost it, probably just as well...and then thought 'sod it - I'll just get it off my chest ' LOL.

Anyway, had a hair cut and feel a bit better now, thanks again 

star gaze lily

OL, not sure why you think your a muppet, but don't think that as others have said you are a kind friendly person. And you are among some of the people on here that have been very kind to me over the past few months. And I am very grateful to you all.

punkdoc

OL, you have always seemed very kind to me, with nice word for those who need it. Dont stop, it makes you who you are.

Orchid Lady

I do try to be kind, one day I might need it and I believe in Karma, I also believe it works in reverse  Thank you Punk and Lily 

O.l you are just lovely, there are some really kind people on this forum and just when I want to give up and lose the will to carry in in our garden, this site spurs me on and cheers me up, and you personally help me loads, especially when I' m having a ' losing my grip on reality' day xx

Busy-Lizzie

We've just been to England and I love England, miss it, but I hate lorries on the motorways. They keep overtaking other lorries very very slowly and blocking up the lanes, even in the 3 lane bits. I thought they weren't allowed in the 3rd lane. I like the rule in France that lorries aren't allowed on motorways on Sundays.

Fairygirl

rosemummy - there are great people here. I have personal experience of the support in difficult times and I get annoyed when anyone  thinks there are cliques or people with ulterior motives. I've often been moved to tears by the kind words of members here, and not just when I've been on the receiving end. We may not always agree, but if we all treat each other with respect, it can be a wonderful advert for the forum in particular, and for the often maligned internet in general. 

Advertisement

Why oh why didn't America keep Cheryl Cole is there no justice !!!!!! Also hug boots or chav boots Keely Donovan on look north one direction the wanted put them in room one o one 

KEF

Kevin is this groundhog day ?

How's the job swapping going ?

Ha ha could be ! OK at the moment if got lots of customers but not enough to give up the day time job but thanks anyway