Start a new thread

261 to 280 of 337 replies

KEF

I've bumped this back up so we can have a rant and get things off our chests in one place.  

Orchid Lady

I wondered where this had gone the other day, I couldn't find it but can't remember what it was I wanted to moan about now 

Excellent wan, my latest answers have been; sorry I'm just the cleaner/childminder, sorry I don't soeak English, and to the ones wanting money to build a church I' m a practising pagan, it brightens my day

Advertisement

star gaze lily

I know the garden needed it, and I know it has saved me a job watering all the pots etc. And I know it has saved me some money because our water is on a meter now, BUT PLEASE CAN IT STOP RAINING!!    Its been raining all day!!

Being only able to find one shoe.  I would rather find no shoes than one shoe.  

Orchid Lady

Motorway traffic......that's all I'm saying 

Everyhing sealed so safely you can't open them! Just how strong are our fingers, thumbs, teeth, supposed to be!  

Orchid Lady

Being taken for an absolute mug and made out to be some kind of muppet makes me very very cross  I won't be falling very any more s*** any more 

Fairygirl

OL- don't be hard on yourself. It's because you're caring and kind that it happens.

Just remember, that's a better way to live, and you're a better person by being that way 

KEF

OL you are a kind person, me not quite so I smelled a rat a few months ago

DavidK new avatar  Great to see you, but please don't sing like Cliff

Fairygirl

I'm a bit concerned about what you're looking at David.....

KEF

Advertisement

Making a special trip to rose nursery to find it closed

OL..........Cheer up...........you are obviously not a mug...........who else is canny enough to hold down a job which involves both Garden Centres/Nurseries AND Food...........that's smart without a doubt