Start a new thread

101 to 120 of 183 replies

4thPanda

My other fav way to get the end of a thread is to click on reply. This is handy for one you might be following but not commented on. You do have to the work backwards, but often there aren't many to go through 

Diddydoit

Great tip 4th panda,live and learn,rock and roll.

gardenjeannie

Hey GF, you took the words right out of my mouth. Was going to email to see if I could sort it.

Lizzie, I have my settings set at that, and have gone back to check on numerous occasions, but it still always takes me to first page.

Diddy, Patience IS a virtue that I haven't got! (According to my late mother!)  I have infinite patience in my garden and grooming dogs, but very little with technology (and some people, ha)  If I ask my computer to do something, like remember me to log in, or to remember my settings, it is a machine and should do it.  Why ask me then suit itself?  I often want to use man's best friend on it, or chuck it out the window

gardenjeannie

Panda, thanks for that, will try it.

Zoomer, thought I was the only one who called them 'destructions'!  True tho' ain't it?  Especially when they come with flat pack furniture! I mostly buy from other companies if I have to spend REAL money, and I try to get any offer I can from any company, but I still think you get what you pay for, and T&M plants have always all come through, when those from other companies have failed.  And t&m replace them, no questions asked.  Having said that, have had some great buys from the pound shop! (and some c**p, if I'm really honest,but more good than bad.)

Advertisement

gardenjeannie

Just had a peak at that site, Diddy. Wow, some really unusual stuff.  How has your experience been with them, and are the seeds hard to germinate?

4thPanda

Re prices for things, my friend's husband always says "buy cheap buy twice" which I have to say, in my experience, is very true. That said, my 'fancy' seeds from Suttons did not germinate this year, the 'Shake and Sow' from the pound shop have all come up a treat! Go figure!

gardeningfantic

i have my settings set to last page.. but it makes no difference.. so frustrating.. as i cant remember which was the last pages i commented on.. so have to plough threw them to check nay responses needing replys..

oh well

Diddydoit

GF if you look at the top of the right hand side of the page,underneath where it say's public profile you will see a green tag which say's reply.Just click on that and it takes you right to the last message.

Heather Michaels

Phew I finally made it to the end of all the comments on this thread! Like a lot of you I always have to start at the top and scroll my way through pages and pages of stuff to get to the end. In this case though I'm glad I did, just think of all the giggles and full on belly laughs I would have missed if I hadn't gone all the way through. Some of the funniest stories I've read in a long time so thank you all for those

Emma1978

lol @ titty fruit. You sure gave me a giggle, Diddy

Advertisement

Diddydoit

Heather did you try my suggestion on how  to get to the end?

And what belly lauaghs do you have to add.

Heather Michaels

Hi Diddy, I'm gonna try that for the future.

Give me some time and I'm sure I can add a contribution for belly laughs, I'm the most accident prone, kipper footed and kack handed person who ever walked with a habit of just opening my mouth and speaking the first thing that enters my head and I'm totally scatterbrained along with all of that so my errors, catastrophe's and faux pas are numerous lol I just need to remember what the best of them are. Sigh, what happens to the memory cells once you pass 40?! I'm sure I used to have some lol x

Heather Michaels

And it worked Diddy thank you. You just earned yourself a gold star!

Diddydoit

No problem heather,Glad your sorted out now, looking forward to read some of your comment later then BFN

Diddydoit

Who the heck is this mightymower?This is what i opened this thread for so that you can get it off your chest.