London (change)
Today 14°C / 8°C
Tomorrow 13°C / 10°C
101 to 120 of 191 messages
08/09/2013 at 17:48

T&M get you both ways.  Expensive packets and very few seeds in them!

08/09/2013 at 17:58

i tell you what is buggin me at mo.. the damn go to last read on this forum.. fed up with having to click to the last page listed then click to the next one and so on why cant it take me straight to it.. i do not have time to click and click and click

08/09/2013 at 18:11

Hi gardeningfanatic,

If you go to the top right of your screen, there's a menu next to your name.  Click on 'my settings' then scroll down to forum settings and you can get it to open threads at the last page.  It actually opens the last full page but that's close enough.

Hope this is what you meant

08/09/2013 at 18:55

Now now GF,Patients is a virtue so they say but it does get on your b....y nerves clicking all the time to get to the latest page.I was just thinking the same about it just before a got to this page.DooDooDoo. LOL

08/09/2013 at 19:26

Lizzy thank you it works, now it opens on the last page.Live and learn is the motto.

08/09/2013 at 19:33

T & M's offers in GW mag are good and you only pay P&P. The plugs/plants you get are ever so tiny though but they come with good distructions and if followed I haven't had a bad experience. 

They are expensive though, to buy on line, and other companies offer the same for less but knowing Tesco vouchers can be exchanged is tempting. Zoomer dashes to see how many Tesco points she has...

08/09/2013 at 19:54

Can't you tell that coronation street is on,all the chat just top dead.LOL.

08/09/2013 at 20:00

My other fav way to get the end of a thread is to click on reply. This is handy for one you might be following but not commented on. You do have to the work backwards, but often there aren't many to go through 

08/09/2013 at 20:11

I just want my notifications back

08/09/2013 at 20:48

Great tip 4th panda,live and learn,rock and roll.

09/09/2013 at 00:47

Hey GF, you took the words right out of my mouth. Was going to email to see if I could sort it.

Lizzie, I have my settings set at that, and have gone back to check on numerous occasions, but it still always takes me to first page.

Diddy, Patience IS a virtue that I haven't got! (According to my late mother!)  I have infinite patience in my garden and grooming dogs, but very little with technology (and some people, ha)  If I ask my computer to do something, like remember me to log in, or to remember my settings, it is a machine and should do it.  Why ask me then suit itself?  I often want to use man's best friend on it, or chuck it out the window

09/09/2013 at 01:05

Panda, thanks for that, will try it.

Zoomer, thought I was the only one who called them 'destructions'!  True tho' ain't it?  Especially when they come with flat pack furniture! I mostly buy from other companies if I have to spend REAL money, and I try to get any offer I can from any company, but I still think you get what you pay for, and T&M plants have always all come through, when those from other companies have failed.  And t&m replace them, no questions asked.  Having said that, have had some great buys from the pound shop! (and some c**p, if I'm really honest,but more good than bad.)

10/09/2013 at 10:37

That tips really good panda thank you.

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Squeaky-Buffalos-Tropical-Seeds

10/09/2013 at 12:36

Is anybody else haveing trouble with the site?

10/09/2013 at 22:54

Just had a peak at that site, Diddy. Wow, some really unusual stuff.  How has your experience been with them, and are the seeds hard to germinate?

10/09/2013 at 23:06

Re prices for things, my friend's husband always says "buy cheap buy twice" which I have to say, in my experience, is very true. That said, my 'fancy' seeds from Suttons did not germinate this year, the 'Shake and Sow' from the pound shop have all come up a treat! Go figure!

11/09/2013 at 11:19

i have my settings set to last page.. but it makes no difference.. so frustrating.. as i cant remember which was the last pages i commented on.. so have to plough threw them to check nay responses needing replys..

oh well

11/09/2013 at 11:26

What seeds are you talking about GJ?.

11/09/2013 at 11:29

GF if you look at the top of the right hand side of the page,underneath where it say's public profile you will see a green tag which say's reply.Just click on that and it takes you right to the last message.

11/09/2013 at 13:11

Phew I finally made it to the end of all the comments on this thread! Like a lot of you I always have to start at the top and scroll my way through pages and pages of stuff to get to the end. In this case though I'm glad I did, just think of all the giggles and full on belly laughs I would have missed if I hadn't gone all the way through. Some of the funniest stories I've read in a long time so thank you all for those

101 to 120 of 191 messages