27/08/2013 at 19:54

Lovely warm day,

Cut the grass,and tidied up one of the borders this morning.

Invited my neighbour who has been poorly around this afternoon,for tea and cake (coffee and walnut),sat out in the garden and just relaxed.

Hope none of my conifers find out about Mrs G dressing hers, or will have to knit woolly scarves to keep them warm in winter.

27/08/2013 at 19:58

Evening.

I did write a message this morning - then having spent day in sunshine came in to find it still on laptop- forgot to post.

Mr H in a minute- ahhhhhhh

27/08/2013 at 20:01

Watching it now pg! 

KEF
27/08/2013 at 20:03

That's why it wasn't on yest'..today is Tues  BFN

KEF
27/08/2013 at 21:01

I've got my coat on.

Thought I was missing Mr.T and garden renovations. Weeks fly by when you're having fun..footie on.

See you all in the morning.

27/08/2013 at 21:13

It certainly was a large number of Guides in one place Gardening Girl!

Fairy you really are putting me to shame . . . although the sun has shone all day have had a very low day today, OH was wonderful this morning and helped me talk through some of my problems. 

Had a visit from my sister in law and 2 of the nieces up from Devon (home of many of the plants in my garden).  Smallest watered the garden, the other pulled dandelions from the grass with my weed puller whilst SIL, Mum and I pulled them from the borders.  This helped with my low patch, which sadly is working its way back in

No gardening tomorrow either, off to Southwold with the above nieces etc.  Will be heaps of fun and very tiring.  Am looking forward to it

Sorry to be no fun.  Maybe someone could send me some cake . . . .

27/08/2013 at 21:18

Big slice of nectarine and raspberry cake on it's way 4th Panda 

The Circus is on the Common at Southwold - much excitement  - If you see two slightly befuddled elderly people being given a push by their carers give them a wave for me - I didn't get to see my Aged Ps this weekend as I had rellies staying, but they had other visitors  

27/08/2013 at 21:21

Night KEF  

Sleep tight all - I'm off too. 

27/08/2013 at 21:24

Won't be long before we go up either  - just got to have a piece of cake 

27/08/2013 at 21:27

Hi there - just finished work !  Broke off at 6 so I could get a bike ride in before dark, and then started again when I got home.  Still sat in my cycling gear - v. attractive look with extra padded behind.  Can't be bothered to move now.

Potty - if you pop on here after Mr H - I have posted where the terracotta owl cane top came from over on the other thread.  

Night all .... zzzzz...zzzzz

27/08/2013 at 21:33

Thanks Dove, that sounds lovely, if only there was a way to get your cake!  Enjoy your piece  I will keep and eye open and thanks for the heads up re the circus . . . I have a feeling the girls will love it!

KEF
27/08/2013 at 21:36

4th Panda, soz no cake here, but sending a hug.

chicky cycling gear, I wear jim jams 

Night fairy, Dove & all zzz ..zzz

p.s. What's Mr.H ?

27/08/2013 at 21:38

KEF - Mr Hollywood, baking on the telly.  Not my type - but a favourite on here !!

And do you where jim jams whilst cycling??   don't they get tangled in the chain ???

27/08/2013 at 21:45

Thanks Kef for 2 things . . . the hug, and the question re Mr H . . . and Chicky for the answer!  I too watch Bake Off (after many other Tuesday progs) but hadn't made the connection.

KEF
28/08/2013 at 07:25

chicky

28/08/2013 at 18:32

Hey, won today.  Runner up is same as being first today cos KEF didn't say good evening.  So....Good Evening FORKERS.

Been a cracking day......very hot again.  

Picked a load of beans,, carrots, toms, blueberries and rhubarb ( I know it's late but the rhubarb is HUGE and growing like mad)

28/08/2013 at 19:48

Just watered my pots.  Been admiring my agapanthus which are blue as blue this year.  About to collapse.  Hope everyone has a great evening.

28/08/2013 at 21:09

Evening to the three of you,

Can,t believe its this late and only three posts,where is everyone?.....at least I came fourth with very little effort.

28/08/2013 at 21:42
GillyL wrote (see)

Evening to the three of you,

Can,t believe its this late and only three posts,where is everyone?........................

Falling asleep 

28/08/2013 at 21:44

I'm recovering from grandchildren, nearly asleep