Forum home Talkback
This Forum will close on Wednesday 27 March, 2024. Please refer to the announcement on the Discussions page for further detail.

Hello

wakeshinewakeshine Posts: 975

Hi. I just wanted to say hello. I didn't know where the best place was to say hello as I am still orienting around the site. Hope this is okay. I am new to gardening and have lots of questions. I have various different growing projects. image

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Posts: 88,139

Hi Wakeshine and welcome image

Gardening in Central Norfolk on improved gritty moraine over chalk ... free-draining.

• Steve 309Steve 309 Posts: 2,753

Good morning and welcome to the show image

To ask a new question, start a new thread.  Best to keep them separate otherwise we do get terribly confused. Jump on the other threads too.  You'll soon find out who's maddest image

• EsspeeEsspee Posts: 274

Good morning Wakeshine.  Lovely helpful people on here so do join in

• WonkyWombleWonkyWomble Posts: 4,538

Hello Wakeshine image welcome! Lovely helpful folk here

• Hello! I'm quite new here too image 

• Snow MaidenSnow Maiden Posts: 862

A big welcome from me too  wakeshine!

• .... but green image

• wakeshinewakeshine Posts: 975

Thank you so much all for the warm welcome! I will try to find the most appropriate places to post my queries. The questions are all separate and are general ones and specific ones about things I am growing - sunflowers, dahlia tubers, various types of roses, building and planting on a rockery, and some indoor pots. Is there a separate place for different plant questions?