London (change)
Today 19°C / 10°C
Tomorrow 19°C / 13°C
1,721 to 1,728 of 1,728 messages
11/10/2013 at 14:48

What a good idea FG!  You should be in the cabinet.  No pun intended. I agree.  Why not just donate a sum of money instead of all these gimmicks.  I'm still waiting to be on the local school's list for being a recipient of Harvest Festival goodies.

11/10/2013 at 14:51

Blimey Tina- they wouldn't want me in the cabinet...I've got too much common sense 

You could always knit weetabix into a nice scarf...

11/10/2013 at 16:25

How many women are there in the cabinet? The answer is the reason we are in such a bloody mess.   

Going to start knitting my weetabix.

11/10/2013 at 16:49

Just received a blurb from 'Gardeners World Promotions', trying to sell me blinds! That's it - I 'm sick of receiving junk mail, and to get it now from GW is the pits. I've just unsubscribed from GW newsletter - life is too short to have to endure any more of this rubbish.

11/10/2013 at 16:50

I make sure that I never tick the box that says they can send me stuff from 'associated companies' 

11/10/2013 at 21:30

Have just received the same Pentile,I,m sure I,ve never agreed to them sending mail from associated companies,may try unsubcribing and then resubscribe to check correct boxes ticked.

I get enough SPAM already!!

11/10/2013 at 23:21

Well, I recently thought I was being clever singing (a spike milligan ditty) over someone doing research.  I am now deluged with all sorts of products.  I know the research /survey company and filed a complaint.  

Emailed junk is unsubscribed if I can or blocked.  About time unsolicited spam is properly comfrolled

12/10/2013 at 19:46

My neighbours trifid of a climber is beginning to strangle my clementis plants again, it's growing up the side of the house too. It's tenticles are reachnig over a ft gap to reach my trellis and it was only cut back August/September time.

I'm going to cut it back tomorrow, it's so sole destroying though. Hope it hasn't self seeded in my flower beds.

I've ranted about this neighbour before, on a more positive note haven't seen him for weeks or at least since my last rant and I was all ready for him too but I've been out most weekends or on holiday.

Quite right Verdun, junk mail should be controlled. I get calls from people selling stuff on a Saturday or Sunday morning, not a happy bunny.

email image
1,721 to 1,728 of 1,728 messages