Tomorrow 15°C / 12°C
01/08/2013 at 11:49

Tina

You made me Laugh & chuckle to my self 

thank you 

thats all I need to keep me going all day

James

01/08/2013 at 14:28

GG- I think Tina may be taking the you know what....

Hi James - you don't have to be mad on here but it does help!

Ironing may have to be postponed as it seems to be clearing up.....

May even get some painting done.Got half a dozen bags of 'manure' for the compost bin and for preparing the ground for the hedge. That'll keep intruders away!

Have to take daughter to get a couple of skirts for school though 

01/08/2013 at 14:42

Not hot here but nice and warm.  

Been to foodbank today......had a channel 4 tv crew here. Might see me on tv.  But, as always now, it was very busy.

01/08/2013 at 14:47

31.7C right now Verdun. too hot to move

01/08/2013 at 14:56

Hot here now. I planted a lot of new plants this morning, I've still got to water them in.

01/08/2013 at 15:06

Moi FG? As if I would do such a thing. GG did only refuse Welsh cakes. Didn't say anything about any others.

Nut, it's roasting here. Not been been outside since 9 this morning. Don't intend doing so until later this evening. 

Glad I do something right now and then John. Quite a few cheeky people on this thread. We gardeners - said tongue in cheek on my part - are a happy bunch. That's because we garden and let go of all our worries or have a rant on the MOB thread. 

Must have had a mossie in my room in the night as I have two huge bites on my arms. Blooming things.

More tele.

01/08/2013 at 15:49

I've got thrips running up and down on the inside of the screen. I hope it doesn't fill up in there so I can't see anything

01/08/2013 at 15:50

What the computer screen or the tv screen?

01/08/2013 at 16:09

computer

01/08/2013 at 16:15

TT, how well you know me!

FG, not using that foul language again, are you? I would never do such a thing!!

Been out for lunch with old colleagues. (Old may be the right word!) nothing suitable for diet on the menu so i virtuously ordered a chicken sandwich, while others ordered things like gammon and chips. When mine came, it had a large side salad, chips and gravy. Didn't eat the gravy. Saying nothing more.  

01/08/2013 at 16:56

GG  

Glad you enjoyed your 'light' lunch......the gravy's the fattening bit

And if you didn't have cake it's fine..  

Intended getting outside but back's complaining 

01/08/2013 at 17:18

Sorry to hear that, FG. I also ingtended to get outside but its too darned hot! Sitting on sofa with extremely hot laptop on lap, gently frying.

01/08/2013 at 17:22

It's strange GG. I didn't do anything very strenuous yesterday compared to day before. My  27 yr old body is just catching up I think...

Is it you that's frying or just the laptop?

01/08/2013 at 18:02

I have just been outside and it has to be the hotest day and I mean hot!! I pity anyone getting home from London by public transport. It will be horrendous. Didn't even venture to the postbox which is a 2 min walk away.

So glad you were sensible about the gravy GG. It's got a lot of fat in it.

FG, you poor soul. You're just overdoing it. Have a couple of days rest.

Nut, you have only just got the computer working properly, haven't you?  Sorry I can't help as to what is wrong as I am a techniphobic. (is that a word).

Found another odd series to watch in Netflix and am now up to episode 4. Such an exciting life I lead.

02/08/2013 at 06:43

Good morning everyone. I've just googled "kitchen spam" and found this

http://www.mssociety.org.uk/forum/everyday-living/kitchen-spam

It seems we're not the only ones getting this rubbish!

Have a nice day!

02/08/2013 at 06:44

First of the bleary eyed Forkers this morning.

All dull and overcast - bit of a contrast from yesterday.  Starting to make my weekend list - weed, deadhead, tame wisteria, take some cuttings ....... and sit amongst the flowers and watch the bees

02/08/2013 at 06:45

OK - not first !  Morning Sue !!

02/08/2013 at 07:06

Good morning all - didn't get on here last night as I was late back then kept occupied watering the garden and falling asleep!  Sprinkler has been on the Runners this morning too! 

Spammers must have a very boring life 

KEF
02/08/2013 at 07:47

Morning all.

Phew yesterday was an absolute scorcher, even the breeze was still warm at 8pm. That's when I went to lie on the bed exertion of eating my meal tired me out. That's where I stayed, the heat had done me in. Only weeded veg bed and watered.

Bit cooler today, saying that yesterday started cooler and just got hotter and hotter. Still got jobs to do from yesterday, must make a better effort today.

Enjoy whatever you do.

02/08/2013 at 07:59

Good morning everyone

Spam is everywhere.  Dont think it's just here.  I just skip by them now without any affect on me

We aren't getting that heat but we are getting nice warm weather.  Sun n showers later and weekend

Hope everyone enjoys his/ her day