London (change)
Today 21°C / 15°C
Tomorrow 16°C / 13°C
24/10/2013 at 22:15

I do think this sad, why can't we all just get on. How do we know who's who Brumbull  I know Ive said this before but i think you should treat people how you would like to be treated

24/10/2013 at 22:21

Hi Lily,

Your post reminds me of a book I read at school many moons ago!! I'm giving

my age away now!  It was called "The Water Babies" and one of my favourite

characters in it was "Mrs. Doasyouwouldbedoneby" whose motto was just like

you said ....never do or say anything that you wouldn't like to have done or said

to yourself!  What a different world it would be if we could always live like that!  

24/10/2013 at 22:26

My mum use to say -- if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all.

Yes you're right it would be a very different world,--- shame isn't it

26/10/2013 at 10:12

Don't forget to batten down whatever hatches you may have in your garden. I shall be moving whatever I can into the garage, laying things down, shutting up the GH. Raining at present but will be out there soon.

26/10/2013 at 12:16

It's blustery and showery here on the South coast, but Sunday it's supposed

to be blowing a gale (80mph according to the weather forecast) so will

definitely be battening down the hatches!  Do envy you Brumbull living in

Cornwall.  We hoped to retire down there (around the Crantock area) but the

Grandchildren didn't want us to, so we go for holidays there every year instead,

but would still love to live there.  Ah well - maybe when the grandkids are

older we might make it!  Take care everyone - don't get blown away!  

26/10/2013 at 13:05

We used to holiday in Crantock when I was a child, great holiday memories and a wonderful beach. Took our boys there too when younger great fun

26/10/2013 at 21:20

It's my favourite place in the whole world....nice to know you like it too Lily! 

KEF
27/10/2013 at 19:09

Have a cup of tea. Button pressed.

Soz to move this up folks,  

28/10/2013 at 12:18
Morning Brum.
Nice to see Stacey back after her illness.
Te
30/10/2013 at 07:28

morning everybody it is colder this morning have not got work today yey have to go in on sat booo

Te
Te
30/10/2013 at 07:58
stil sitting in my Pjs brumbull having cup of tea got washing to do today booo have a nice day
Te
30/10/2013 at 17:29

Lots of lovely fish available all over Cornwall - and who'se the only Cornishman with a fish allergy - me! B.mmer!

Te
31/10/2013 at 09:38
morning brumbull not at work til later on shifts booo
Te
Te
31/10/2013 at 10:17
i like halloween normally we all go out dressed up we dont beg we just go on a pub crawl wiv our friends haha
Te
Te
31/10/2013 at 12:18
that ok brumbull i wouldnt waste me time knockin doors haha gotta get ready for work now booo
Te
Te
01/11/2013 at 08:06
morning evryone chily this mornin
Te
01/11/2013 at 09:13

Morning all.

Gloriously sunny here. Which means that the blinds have been fully shut at work to prevent the engineers from bursting into flames.

This is most unfortunate because having project completed yesterday I now have nothing to do and several hours could be passed watching the dog walkers. The hard life of an office worker!

Tomorrow all the plants I'm keeping from the garden are going to be potted up and hopefully will survive the assult. There is a beautiful fern by the pond that looks so wonderful I'm in several minds as to whether to risk moving it or to leave it and hope that the new owner will appriciate it.

Right. Time to stare at the painting on the wall for a few hours.

02/11/2013 at 08:04

Oh I love love love kingsbridge we always holiday around that area it's sooooo fab ..... Don't forget a visit to south devon chillie farm if you that way ATM....... 

02/11/2013 at 08:26

Morning Forkers!I'm tucked in bed being served tea and waiting for his stomach to remember I offered to take him for a Weather spoons this morning (after we visit B&Q and he does the manly lifting of compost bags).

02/11/2013 at 09:12

Ha ha! We'll only be after their full English breakfasts nothing more. I've an afternoon in the garden planned and first job is build a boat to get across the grass I dont want to be drunk in charge 8f a vessel.