London (change)
Today 15°C / 13°C
Tomorrow 16°C / 9°C
7 messages
Edd
11/02/2014 at 20:50

I use n-power and got £135 discount last year. They are in trouble this year and have to repay, but they are only paying to customers who use the warm home front scheme.

Please take a look and if you qualify, use it.

https://www.gov.uk/the-warm-home-discount-scheme/overview

The sneaky toads hide this money. That you should have.! 

ITS BEEN RING FENCED FOR YOU, The public

Ring fenced means, Locked in and can't be used for other things like "flood rescue" 

Please use it, if you qualify, otherwise it will be wasted on expenses. ITS YOUR MONEY REMEMBER. YOU VOTED FOR THIS NON GOVERNMENT.

Sorry the last bit was a bit political. not like me. Sorry again but please do not miss out if you qualify. Remember it is yours!

Thats is a new green house to me. ( i wish.)

Kind regards.

Edd.

12/02/2014 at 12:37

Edd i think due to the lack of responce to your thread  perhaps people might think  you have an ulterior motive with this, but yes it is given out free,so if people who didnt know about it might want to follow your online address but it might need doing quickly,

good luck and im retired no ulterior motive here Alan4711 

12/02/2014 at 13:15

I had a look but unfortunately I don't appear to be eligble - good to keep bumping this up Alan 

12/02/2014 at 15:14

Edd

Thanks for the info, I'm gonna forward it onto my mum who will most likely be unaware of this

13/02/2014 at 16:23

This is good edd, My parents are over 75 and not only have they not heard about this, my mum is £400 in cradit, but they won't talk to my  mum because Dads name is on the bill, and they won't give a refund of the overpaid amount. I feel a new supplier coming on.

Edd
13/02/2014 at 16:36
13/02/2014 at 16:39

Fidgetbones...............do your parents pay by Direct debit ?  If so, and they are seeking a refund, it may be worth them cancelling the DD.  That does often make the supplier more willing to notice your complaints...........ie, when they can no longer just keep taking money from you ad lib they tend to be more amenable 

If your parents do change supplier, make sure both of them are named on the account - that way, they have to talk to either named holder.

I really do sympathise as I had terrible problems with my supplier for a good 18 months. 

Very best of luck anyway.

email image
7 messages