London (change)
Today 26°C / 18°C
Tomorrow 27°C / 20°C
21 to 28 of 28 messages
16/10/2012 at 20:00

@christopher1,2,3 or Verdun, or however christopher is spelt. I really don't care what name you call yourself,it isn't earth shattering news. As other's have said this is a gardening forum.......so all this pedantic talk from you makes me want to switch off and ignore you as I'm starting to think you are just out to make a point and to somehow make this forum "all about you"

I would like to think this would be a shame as it's all about sharing experience/knowledge/thoughts about gardening........so Verdun it is then

16/10/2012 at 20:25
Verdun, yes please. Back to gardening issues. I'll see where I can contribute now.
16/10/2012 at 23:00

I have just logged in and I am deeply mortified by my faux pas, what can I do to make amends? Is it easy to change my username.

Christopher2/Verdun I am deeply sorry if I have caused any distress .

16/10/2012 at 23:16

There is something not right about all this, I'm going to block you from now on, you are now on my ignore list and all your alias names

16/10/2012 at 23:20
No that's ok cristopher2. I have changed my name now so keep yours. ,we Cornish guys need to stick together. Such a coincidence though with our names and both from Cornwall. I think people thought I was asking you up though...ha ha. Enjoy the forum
16/10/2012 at 23:27
Cristopher2 , I have just been blocked now. Just noticed a Cornish Chris just posting too so it's all getting strange. Holliehock, I really am talking to cristopher2 and not making any of this up. I have decided to,leave this forum now. All I did was change my name and gave reasons why ......it's weird. I think people think I'm talking to myself by changing my name but why would I do this?
16/10/2012 at 23:53
Cristopher2 clearly you are blocked too now. I have asked forum editor Daniel haynes to try and reassure this forum that nobody is playing a joke. I enjoyed being a part of this forum so am sad to leave it. Hopefully the editor will intervene to allow acceptance of your postings. Shame, it would have been nice to,have had an exchange with fellow Cornishman
17/10/2012 at 13:42

Good grief...........

email image
21 to 28 of 28 messages