Forum home Talkback
This Forum will close on Wednesday 27 March, 2024. Please refer to the announcement on the Discussions page for further detail.

palaisglide

Been a bit busy for a while & haven't had much time to post but have been reading the messages, and I haven't seen any sign of Frank lately.

Has he been on here & I've missed him? What have you done with your "grandad" fairygirl??

Hope he's ok; I enjoy reading his posts for his knowledge & advice. 

• DovefromaboveDovefromabove Posts: 88,138

Some of us were only saying the other day that we'd not seen him about lately image

Gardening in Central Norfolk on improved gritty moraine over chalk ... free-draining.

• GillyLGillyL Posts: 1,077

Don,t think he,s;posted since June,strange nobody has heard anything,I loved his postings.

• FairygirlFairygirl Posts: 55,117

Dove's right Jeannie. He's not posted since late June. I sent him a PM but not had a reply. Wondered if he was away staying with one of his children. He also had problems with his computer a while back so maybe he  hasn't got one just now. It's  a bit worrying to say the least.

Woody also hasn't been on for a while and I noticed Artjak hasn't either.

It's a place where beautiful isn't enough of a word....

I live in west central Scotland - not where that photo is...
  • nutcutletnutcutlet Posts: 27,445

Last post I saw from artjak said she hadn't got time to mess around looking for threads with no emails to alert her.

hollie hock is missing as well, I was going to report back on a plant she sent me.

In the sticks near Peterborough

What about Andy 51?

• FairygirlFairygirl Posts: 55,117

Do you mean Andy who lives near me Gilly? Our schools are back now so he's probably quite busy but he was also getting more chemo so he might be laid a bit low just now image

It's a place where beautiful isn't enough of a word....

I live in west central Scotland - not where that photo is...
  • DaintinessDaintiness Posts: 988

I haven't seen any posts from Goldilocks for a whileimage either ...miss the good advice and weather reports from up north!

• nutcutletnutcutlet Posts: 27,445

some might have Verdun, not frank or artjak though, can guarantee it

In the sticks near Peterborough

Yes Fairygirl,I did mean Andy near you.as he had,nt posted for a while was just hoping his treatment was going ok.