Start a new thread

201 to 220 of 266 replies

Fairygirl

You're up early for a 19 year old then!

Lily- I liked Michael Landon from LH on the P when he was in Bonanza. 

off to work fairygorl booo only wen I do this shift
star gaze lily

He was very easy on the eye wasn't he

Wasn't he somrthing about a ghost as well? Cant remember what it was called, sure it was him, his hair had started to go grey, but he still looked  cute

star gaze lily

Just googled it --- highway to heaven.

Loads of pics of him

Fairygirl

You're needing to find someone more current lily! 

Eric McCormack's doing it for me just now! (Will from Will and Grace) His new show's a load of old tosh but he's looking good!

Does anyone else love Dave Allen as much as I do? His shows were just wonderful. Sadly missed.

Advertisement

Lulu The Lurcher

What about The Flashing Blade in the summer hols Classic! Martin's neighbour was called Paul. Love that show also The Brittas Empire

GillyL

How about radio programmes?

I remember listening to Uncle Mac and Listen with Mother

On TV The Onedin Line,James Gilmore was easy on the eye too

Clarington

I'm 28 and starting to think I must have spent my childhood locked in a cupboard. I don't remember Lassie or Little House on the Parie.

GillyL

Deprived childhood then Clarington ...........

Never heard of anyone who has no memory of Lassie.

Clarington

I think having a little brother obsessed with Thomas The Tank Engine did it for my chances of ever getting near a television. I can still remember most of those stories by heart!

star gaze lily

Lulu do you mean ever decreasing circles?

Yes fairy I loved DaveAllen.  Both no longer with us. Quite like Gino D'campo or Phillip Scofield  can't think of anyone in films or tv at the mo. Will have a ponder with a cuppa !

star gaze lily

Do you know, I can't think of any newish one, must be getting very picky.

Used to like Richard Gere  oh yes and  I do like Michael Buble.

star gaze lily

Oh sorry lulu, just googled the flashing blade, sorry never heard of it 

archiepem

sooty and sweep .with there friends sue .ramsbottom snake and butch 

Fairygirl

Gilly - you've lost the plot- it was Peter Gilmore! I loved the Onedin Line and was lucky enough to see Peter Gilmore in a production of Noises Off many years ago. He was excellent. 

Just as well you posted archie- us laydees were getting a bit carried away! 

And I remember the original Sooty and Sweep, Andy Pandy and the Woodentops...even though I'm so young..

Advertisement

4thPanda

Clarington, I feel I should restore your sanity and let you into secret . . . . we're not really 27!

ssssssshhhhhh! Don't tell anyone 

little-ann
4thPanda wrote (see)

Clarington, I feel I should restore your sanity and let you into secret . . . . we're not really 27!

ssssssshhhhhh! Don't tell anyone 

you speak for yourself  

Clarington

I fear my sanity was long gone.

Besides I feel like I'm 82 and in dire need of an afternoon nap so it all balances out!!

star gaze lily

Just listening to radio, which reminded me of Mark Wright, bit old for me I know, cos i'm only 20

archiepem

the good old days . BBC 2 ?????