London (change)
Today 11°C / 10°C
Tomorrow 13°C / 9°C
6 messages
24/12/2012 at 12:28
Happy Christmas Adam.
24/12/2012 at 16:58

A very Merry Christmas to all at Gardeners World and thanks for all  the interesting and practical articles throughout the year!

24/12/2012 at 18:29

It has always been a tradition in our house to have fresh veg from the garden on Christmas day. My dad always did it and now I do the same. Christmas never feels the same any more with out my mum and dad here but I will always have fresh veg from the garden on Christmas day.
Happy Christmas to all at Gardeners World and a Happy New Year.

24/12/2012 at 23:30
Thanks Oldchippy, and a very Happy Christmas to you and all Gardeners' World readers. Look forward to talking to you all in the New Year! And remember to sow your onions!
25/12/2012 at 17:45

Merry Christmas everyone!

I just had potatoes, carrots, parsnips, brussels, swede and winter squash with my Christmas dinner, all of which I picked from my garden this morning (apart from the squash, which was harvested in Oct.), so I'm very much with donutsmrs here!

I've done this for over 30 years and it's definitely my main Christmas tradition, as it was my fathers!  It was a very messy/muddy job to harvest everything, so my thoughts are on those who have been flooded recently, and (of course) those around the globe who rely on aid be be able to eat at all.

Best wishes to all, Bob

25/12/2012 at 19:09

hi all and a merry xmas

email image
6 messages