London (change)
Today 9°C / 5°C
Tomorrow 10°C / 10°C
8 messages
26/02/2008 at 20:37
can you tell us if your potting mix is made in the uk or not? Is it green waste or coir? and can we buy it from anywhere?
06/03/2008 at 13:59
Thx for this: I love the idea that edible gardens are being made by elite trend setters such as the Gaerwitz duo as I am a firm believer that creating useful edible gardens and promoting urban home grown food is what is ahead. And it is important to de-ghetto-ise the idea: no one doe snot have to be an eco warrior to grow food in town.

Some will turn to this trend because of crazy food costs and others because gastro gardens will be a source of personal chic creds.

And it is becoming easier: More and more designs enable one to grow potatoes in bags or herbs etc... so no 'farming' or even gardening skills are required. Love our blog, Anne

03/12/2009 at 15:34
Чёрт возьми! Круто! Вы Сами ответили. Беру в цитник! Смысл жизни и всё остальное. Решено. Без шуток.
02/01/2010 at 15:41
It is extremely interesting for me to read the post. Thanks for it. I like such themes and everything that is connected to this matter. I definitely want to read a bit more on that blog soon.
16/01/2010 at 06:12
А мне блог понравился
17/09/2011 at 00:57
Наша компания предлагает комплекс услуг по определению географического положения транспорта (спутниковый GPS мониторинг) Установка оборудования мониторинга на ваш автопарк позволит контролировать положение единиц автопарка в режиме реального времени (отображение на одной из 14-ти карт, в том числе яндекс и гугл - карты) А также формировать путевые листы, отчеты по всем перемещениям авто за последние 3 месяца, контролировать скорость, УДАЛЕННО ГЛУШИТЬ ДВИГАТЕЛЬ, контролировать расход топлива и многое другое! С радостью ответим на все вопросы. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- http://autotrackk.ru
28/11/2011 at 18:30
What a lovely first blog, Jekka. I can't wait for the Chelsea Flower Show and I'm looking forward to hearing more about the big countdown!
19/07/2012 at 22:12
Chelsea been and gone and all the other garden shows, Tatten Park almost finished and the weather still appauling, my garden has been battered to death by continuing rain and wild winds. Impossible situation this year, longing for a few days of temperate weather so that I can get out into the garden, or should we all be installing roofs on our gardens!!!!!!!
email image
8 messages