Forum home Talkback
This Forum will close on Wednesday 27 March, 2024. Please refer to the announcement on the Discussions page for further detail.

Talkback: Feeding plants

Abby2Abby2 Posts: 101
Phew, it's not just my garden then! Was starting to get quite worried about the look of some of my plants. Will keep up with the feeding this week then - let's hope there is enough time to get around them all before the rain starts again!

• Zoomer44Zoomer44 Posts: 3,267
    Bring on some dry weather and sunshine. The leaves on my runner and french beans are begining to go yellow. Good advise, will start feeding stuff planted out with a good dose of liquid feed.
  • higgy50higgy50 Posts: 184
    Umm, interesting piece Adam. I have made some plant feed from stinging nettles for the first time this year but I'm now in a dilemma as to what to feed with it and how much & how often to feed??

Anyone else use stinging nettle feed successfully and can help me with my dilemma??

Cheers

Higgy

http://higgysgardenproject.blogspot.co.uk/
  • I have barely fed anything this year as the thoguht of adding more water on the the garden seemed silly. I have used a bit of granular feed but I love a bit of mirical grow on my pots. it really does make your plants grow twice as big.