Forum home The potting shed
This Forum will close on Wednesday 27 March, 2024. Please refer to the announcement on the Discussions page for further detail.

Beechgrove returns 31st March 2016

BBC 2 Scotland on 31 March at 7:30pm and BBC 2 Network 3 April

• ObelixxObelixx Posts: 30,064

Good.  Need some good, practical advice and info.   GW is becoming just too twee tho I did enjoy Carol's visit to Snowdonia.

Vendée - 20kms from Atlantic coast.
    "The price good men (and women) pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men (and women)."
    Plato
  • AllspotzAllspotz Posts: 33

image Love Beechgrove!! 

• chris 172chris 172 Posts: 403

Yes love it

Being from the north east it gives a better update for planting being more colder in SCotland

happy gardening

• Looking forward to it as always. The best gardening programme on TV.

• KT53KT53 Posts: 9,012
    ladygardener2 wrote (see)

Looking forward to it as always. The best gardening programme on TV.

Agreed.  It's a gardening programme purely about gardening, by gardeners.  No hi-falutin' waffle.

• valgasvalgas Posts: 1

Can't wait. The fastest half hour on the TV, brilliant programme.

• dockrelldockrell Posts: 1

GW could certainly learn a thing or two from this lot - heard quite enough about the writing garden, the jewel garden and the blessed dogs!

• LesleyKLesleyK Posts: 4,029

Really looking forward to Beechgrove as it does cater to those of us who have colder growing conditions.  I enjoy GW as well and there's always room on TV for more gardening programmes to give us a variety of choiceimage

• Joyce21Joyce21 Posts: 15,489

A good solid half hour of practical gardening with knowledgeable presenters. Geared to Scottish climatic conditions. I've watched this programme since it started.

SW Scotland
  • Love everything about this fantastic gardening program. Counting the days !! If you have not watched it before give it a go this year. Great tips humour and enjoyment.