Start a new thread

361 to 380 of 4,302 replies

BobTheGardener

Taken a while ago on my old Fuji 4700 pointNshoot but still one of my favourite pix:

The simple but complex cornflower.

KEF

Loving this thread.

Bob, fantastic  blue 

KEF

David I can access this thread. Sadly nothing to contribute.

Advertisement

Dovefromabove

When I access the thread for some reason it takes me to that post of KEF's last night, but by clicking on the arrow at the bottom to the right of the page number, it brings me onto this page 

star gaze lily

I can too, sorry no pics, but love all of yours

KEF

Same happens when I open this.

John Harding

Here's a pic taken at RHS Rosemoor in October this year: Autumn colours just beginning to show.

CluelessGardener

How about this one I think It's Turkey or Tenerife 

Forester2

Very glowering and atmospheric. Did you go there Clueless?

CluelessGardener

Yes I've been many times to Tenerife but one once to Turkey also lanzarote,Fuerteventura I've had meals in lava tube Hotel also meals cooked on volcanoes

Forester2

My OH has been to Lanzarote twice hang gliding and has promised to take me there one day.  If it is like your picture I would love it.  I have been to Iceland which is very volcanic and really enjoyed that.  Like Marmite you either love it or hate it.  

Advertisement

KEF

Clueless that is really great, makes me feel cold, so picture must work well.

Forester2

I think Dove might have alerted the tech team.

Dovefromabove

Hi David - when I log on I too am taken to page 19 and have to navigate with the arrow - there are several threads where I have to do this, but it doesn't cause much of a problem.  I've never not been able to do it whether I'm on my laptop, OH's laptop or my phone.  

Have the techie team not been able to pinpoint the problem?