Start a new thread

1 to 20 of 29 replies

Just wishing all fellow forum members-well except the odd troll obviously- a happy Christmas and Good Gardening New Year

Gary Hobson

Merry Christmas, to all forkers, and everyone else. Bring on Springtime.

Deck the halls with boughs of holly

Falalalala lala la la to all GW forum folk.

I would also like to wish everyone I have met on the different threads on this Forum Seasons Greetings.

Thank you for all the advice and general chat

flowering rose

Happy Christmas to you all and happy gardening next year!

Jean Genie

A very Happy Christmas and a Happy New Year to all. Thanks for all the advice and help  12 weeks to Spring !!!  Happy gardening.

Caz W

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year to you all.  Thanks for your friendship.

Caz     xx

Merry Christmas - thanks for your company, ideas and suggestions (some of which I might act on )

Lets look forward to a 2013 with at least a moderate amount of sunshine and only a moderate amount of rain 

As a novice forum member I write to say that I have enjoyed interacting with like minded people on this forum. People are so patient(EVEN when I asked stupid questions.)

Thank you for your patience and easygoing manner.

I wish each and everyone of you a very merry X'mas and a warm, sunny and colourful 2013.I hope Santa brings you what you wished for.

Roll on the spring....only 12 weeks to go!!

To everyone that I have met on the forum; thank you so much for your company and intelligence and advice. Have a really brilliant Christmas and a peaceful New Year.

Thank you for being so welcoming, for the advice so far, seed swapping, sharing your ideas and photo;s.  Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Now thats what I call snow and what a lovely tree is it yours asilvert ? 

I wish Rain, but hey yours comes a close second  

Deanos Diggin It

Merry Christmas All Fellow Gardeners!

Hoping the forthcoming season shall not be a huge washout at this one was!

Happy Holiday's! 

Now bring on Spring!!! 

hollie hock

A happy Christmas to all

It's the Solstice on Friday Spring won't be long

Happy Christmas everyone and I wish you all good gardening weather for 2013. I've really enjoyed reading all your posts, but when Spring comes I'll have less time!

This is what it looked like here 3 days ago, now everything is green again!

I too wish you all a very Happy Christmas and lots of sunshine for next year (especially in GB!).

The potty gardener

Happy Christmas to everyone on here.

As so many others have said it is a brilliant place to get tips and info and everyone is so friendly.

Just wish we all lived closer together so we could all get together.

Bev xxxx